BPM is a full service accounting firm providing comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services to clients globally. We are one of the largest California-based accounting firms and have built our success by focusing on our clients and our people. Our client base encompasses a complex array of sophisticated clients that keep our staff intellectually challenged every day.
Our people-centered culture and firm motto “Because People Matter” has allowed us to be consistently recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle.
Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest and most forward-thinking accounting professionals.
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a Big Four accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility of a local firm.
- A regional presence in the Bay Area, while still serving our clients nationally and internationally.
- Recognition as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Place to Work” and “No. 1 Best Large Accounting Firm to Work For” by Accounting Today.
You have (requirements):
- Licensed CPA, or in the process of obtaining the CPA.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in public accounting in a variety of industries including Technology, Life Sciences, Consumer Products, Financial services, or Non-Profits; SEC experience preferred.
- Experience auditing complex accounts like inventory, revenue, equity / stock options, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership/supervisor experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong desire to continuously learn.
- Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to synthesize all forms of research into clear, thoughtful, actionable deliverables.
- Understands client needs, identifies root causes of problems, and implements pragmatic solutions.
You will (job responsibilities):
- Responsible for day-to-day planning and execution of multiple client engagements throughout the year.
- Supervise associate level professionals and delegate engagement responsibilities.
- Responsible for communicating and resolving all issues that arise during the audit engagement with the support of the engagement manager.
- Develop and execute audit strategy from planning to reporting.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, thus driving client satisfaction.
- Research, understand and apply complex accounting concepts and auditing procedures.
- Draft financials and report audit findings (both verbal and written).
- Develop, motivate and mentor associates by providing training, regular feedback and career guidance while fostering a team environment.
LinkedIn Code: #LI- JL1
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.