Junior NetSuite Developer & QA
Advisory – Technology Solution Services (TSS) /
What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more. B-P-M stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it. We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. BPM offers a rich diversity in clients, industries, and overall work. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually, challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and beyond. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
We are in search of an enthusiastic Junior NetSuite Developer to be an integral part of our expanding development team. This role offers the opportunity to engage in diverse projects, touching various facets of the business. It's more than just coding; it's about creating impactful solutions. If you're driven by technology and have a keen desire to learn, we invite you to be part of our dynamic team.
- Participate in the entire life cycle of NetSuite development projects, ensuring alignment with desired specifications and business requirements.
- Offer technical support to NetSuite end-users, promptly diagnosing and resolving any arising issues.
- Meticulously document codes to ensure clarity and maintainability.
- Adhere to and enhance standard operating procedures.
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom records, and scripts.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for seamless integrations with other applications.
- Stay abreast of NetSuite's latest features, functionalities, and best practices.
- Engage in continuous learning and professional development activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-year hands-on experience with NetSuite SuiteScript.
- 1-2 years of expertise in HTML/CSS/XML.
- Prior experience with Financial/ERP systems will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with version control systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the aptitude to understand development specifications clearly.
- A strong desire to learn, improve, and take initiatives.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team setting and work autonomously.
- Experience in any software development language.
- A basic understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Familiarity with NetSuite's navigation and features.
Preferred but Not Mandatory:
Wondering if you should apply?
At BPM we are people who value people. We are progressive and purposeful. We are a firm with flexibility. Our
shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. And our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third-party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.