Sr Sage Intacct Consultant
Advisory – Technology Solutions Group (TSG) /
BPM – where caring and community is in our company DNA, we are always striving to be our best selves; and we’re compelled to ask the questions that lead to innovation.
As a Sr Sage Intacct Consultant, you will be responsible for providing exceptional support for our existing customer base and lead new Sage Intacct implementations. Using prior experience, training, and education, the ideal candidate will demonstrate effective communication and work closely with customers and other BPM team members to resolve challenges and improve customer processes.
This is a client-facing role that requires a deep knowledge of ERP solutions coupled with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
Working with BPM means using your experiences, broadening your skills, and reaching your full potential in work and life—while also making a positive difference for your clients, colleagues, and communities. Our shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. Our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger. Because People Matter.
Our Perks & Benefits:
· Total rewards package: from flexible work arrangements to personalized benefit structures and financial compensation options that give you choice and flexibility.
· Well-being resources: interactive wellness platform and incentives, an employee assistance program and mental health resources, and Colleague Resource Groups (CRGs) that provide safe spaces for colleagues to share, be heard, feel valued and deepen connections. Lance & flexibility: 14 Firm holidays including two floating holidays, Flex PTO, paid family leave, winter break, summer hours and remote work options, so you can balance challenging yourself with taking care of yourself.
· Professional development opportunities: A learning culture with CPA exam resources and bonuses, tuition reimbursement, a coach program, live classes, workshops and seminars offered by our Learning and Development team.
- Perform business requirements analysis and documentation into functional requirements, process statement of work format for customer acceptance
- Train end users on the Sage Intacct system and provide technical support to customers
- Develop reports and dashboards utilizing the Intacct tools, and assist with data conversions
- Setup and configure third party integration tools
- Recognize functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code and ISV solutions
- Participate in multiple engagements simultaneously while ensuring deadlines and quality are being met
- Managing complex projects from beginning to end
- Research and/or escalate complex software issues to identify improvements and opportunities
- Work with developers and other team members to define client enhancement needs
- Travel to customers as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, MIS, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Sage Intacct, performing Intacct implementations and/or end user experience.
- Have completed a minimum of 10 full cycle implementation.
- Sage Intacct Implementation Specialist certification
- Accounting experience with excellent understanding of financial software
- Experience with other ERP packages is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to successfully multi-task across projects, customers, and internal activities
- Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service-oriented
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent writing, editing, listening and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious, willingness to learn, adapt, and excel
- Superior time management and organizational skills with ability to manage priorities independently
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide range of disciplines
Who is successful at BPM:
· Caring people who put others first
· Self-starters who embody the BPM entrepreneurial spirit
· Authentic individuals with a diverse point of view
· Lifelong learners with a drive to excel
· Resilient people who rise to the occasion
BPM LLP is one of the 40 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States with a global team of over 1,200 colleagues. A Certified B Corp, the Firm works with clients in the agribusiness, consumer business, financial and professional services, life science, nonprofit, wine and craft beverage, real estate and technology industries. BPM’s diverse perspectives, expansive expertise and progressive solutions come together to create exceptional experiences for individuals and businesses around the world. To learn more, visit our website.
Wondering if you should apply?
At BPM we are people who value people. We are progressive and purposeful. We are a firm with flexibility. Our
shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. And our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third-party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.