EPM Senior Consultant (Adaptive)
Advisory – Technology Solution Services (TSS) /
Caravel BPM Technology Solutions – where caring and community is in our company DNA, we are always striving to be our best selves and we’re compelled to ask the questions that lead to innovation. As an EPM Senior Consultant (Adaptive), you'll be a part of an excellent team and play a pivotal role in helping the team achieve its goals. You'll be working in a collaborative and supportive working environment.You'll have the opportunity to engage with a diverse range of forward-thinking organizations, each with their unique needs and make a real impact.
Working with Caravel BPM means using your experiences, broadening your skills, and reaching your full potential in work and life—while also making a positive difference for your clients, colleagues, and communities. Our shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. Our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger. Because People Matter.
What you get:
Total rewards package: from flexible work arrangements to personalized benefit structures and financial compensation options that give you choice and flexibility.
Well-being resources: interactive wellness platform and incentives, an employee assistance program and mental health resources, and Colleague Resource Groups (CRGs) that…
Balance & flexibility: 14 Firm Holidays including 2 floating, Flex PTO, paid family leave, winter break, summer hours, and remote work options, so you can balance challenging yourself with taking care of yourself.
Professional development opportunities:A learning culture with CPA exam resources and bonuses, tuition reimbursement, a coach program, and live classes, workshops, and seminars through BPM University.
Who is successful at BPM:
Caring people who put others first
Self-starters who embody the BPM entrepreneurial spirit
Authentic individuals with a diverse point of view
Lifelong learners with a drive to excel
Resilient people who rise to the occasion
· Leads end-to-end Workday – Adaptive Planning implementation that includes setting up the chart of accounts and dimensions, Revenue and COGS, Workforce, Operating Expenses, Capital Expenditures, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash flow, and Other KPIs
· Aligns business requirements to leading practices
· Assists in updating internal documentation and training materials
· Communicates timely status updates on assigned work and ongoing activities
· Updates documentation to support process, functional, and technical specifications.
· Works collaboratively with the Practice Lead and other Consultants for any process improvements and solutions
· 3+ years of Budgeting, Forecasting, and Reporting experience
· 3+ years of combined Functional and Technical expertise in Adaptive or any budgeting systems (e.g., Vena, NSPB, PBCS)
· Proficient with Workday – Adaptive Planning system structure, features, functions, and processes
· Knowledge of the NetSuite ERP system, Workday, Intacct, or other ERP system structures and reporting
· In-depth understanding of planning and budgeting processes for different industries
· Familiarity with Adaptive Planning Integration
· Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of customer satisfaction
Wondering if you should apply?
At BPM we are people who value people. We are progressive and purposeful. We are a firm with flexibility. Our
shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. And our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third-party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.