Junior Intacct Consultant
Advisory – Technology Solutions Group (TSG) /
BPM – where caring and community is in our company DNA, we are always striving to be our best selves; and we’re compelled to ask the questions that lead to innovation.
As a Junior Intacct Consultant, you will be responsible for post-implementation enhancements to client environments. Understanding each assigned client environment and strategic business goals will allow the ERP Process Analyst to provide solutions based on client requests, and also offer recommendations based on Sage Intacct’s quarterly release schedule. The ERP Process Analyst is a team player who also works well independently and has a passion for improving processes, learning new technologies, and helping others succeed. This candidate will be expected to communicate effectively, openly, and in a timely manner with team members, management, and clients.
Working with BPM means using your experiences, broadening your skills, and reaching your full potential in work and life—while also making a positive difference for your clients, colleagues, and communities. Our shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. Our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger. Because People Matter.
Our Perks & Benefits:
· Total rewards package: from flexible work arrangements to personalized benefit structures and financial compensation options that give you choice and flexibility.
· Well-being resources: interactive wellness platform and incentives, an employee assistance program and mental health resources, and Colleague Resource Groups (CRGs) that provide safe spaces for colleagues to share, be heard, feel valued and deepen connections. Lance & flexibility: 14 Firm holidays including two floating holidays, Flex PTO, paid family leave, winter break, summer hours and remote work options, so you can balance challenging yourself with taking care of yourself.
· Professional development opportunities: A learning culture with CPA exam resources and bonuses, tuition reimbursement, a coach program, live classes, workshops and seminars offered by our Learning and Development team.
- Provide prompt, concise, and friendly communications providing high quality service and leadership to align with customer goals and requests
- Build positive and lasting relationships with BPM clients while developing an in-depth understanding of customers’ businesses
- Advocate for clients, team members, and the product
- Continuously seek new knowledge
- Work effectively independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Be accountable for deadlines and deliverables
- Set clear expectations and hold others accountable for deadlines and deliverables
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and successful customer adoption
- Encourage continuous improvement in the areas of automation/reporting/dashboarding for clients to improve their system functionality.
- Analyze complex business processes and interpret customer requirements into deliverable solutions (i.e. Cost Allocations, Union Payrolls, equity distributions, consolidations, etc.)
- Conduct training for customer end-users at all levels of the customers organization and relate system functionality to customer business
- Proactively evaluate functionality introduced in Sage Intacct’s quarterly releases
- Provide proactive outreach on new/updated functionality where client would benefit
- Build industry specific key performance indicators, reports, and dashboards
- Perform gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements
- Demonstrate expertise with financial and accounting functions
- Investigate, and provide feedback on accounting irregularities or outliers
- Understand how to follow U.S. GAAP while being compliant with both SEC and FASB guidelines
- Advanced proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, macros, etc.) for efficient data mapping, integration, and migration of customer data
- Work closely with the Account Manager and meet with clients on a scheduled basis (10-20 assigned clients) to ensure expectations are communicated and deliverable timelines are met
- Design and build light customizations utilizing Platform Services (i.e. Smart Rules & Smart Events)
- Utilize and regularly contribute to team knowledge repository for best practices and lessons learned in form of knowledge base article (4 contributions annually)
- Familiarity with using the API tool/ SQL for uploading large data sets
- Understand integrations and create appropriate mappings with 3rd party applications (desirable)
- Maintain working knowledge of 3rd party applications to support Account Manager as a technical resource in seeking addon solutions
- Effectively document customer business requirements into configurable software solutions and business management processes utilizing BPM’s best practices
- Build and maintain project plans and work with project lead (or specialized consultants) to coordinate resourcing on individual project tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in related field or equivalent work experience
- Sage Intacct Implementation certification required
- Sage Intacct Accounting Specialist certification preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in consulting
- Solution driven professional that is excited about solving problems and driving improvements
- Regularly seeking efficiencies in daily tasks
- Team player – Humble, Hungry, People Smart
- Self-motivated, ambitious, with a willingness to learn, adapt, and excel
- Superior time management skills with ability to manage priorities independently and successfully multi-task across projects, customers, and internal activities
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Champion of BPM’s values, products, and customer success model
Who is successful at BPM:
· Caring people who put others first
· Self-starters who embody the BPM entrepreneurial spirit
· Authentic individuals with a diverse point of view
· Lifelong learners with a drive to excel
· Resilient people who rise to the occasion
BPM LLP is one of the 40 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States with a global team of over 1,200 colleagues. A Certified B Corp, the Firm works with clients in the agribusiness, consumer business, financial and professional services, life science, nonprofit, wine and craft beverage, real estate and technology industries. BPM’s diverse perspectives, expansive expertise and progressive solutions come together to create exceptional experiences for individuals and businesses around the world. To learn more, visit our website.
Wondering if you should apply?
At BPM we are people who value people. We are progressive and purposeful. We are a firm with flexibility. Our
shared entrepreneurial spirit drives us to see and do things differently. And our passion for people makes BPM a place where everyone feels welcome, valued, and part of something bigger.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third-party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.