Los Angeles /
Are you an expert caption-writer, pop culture fanatic, and #social media aficionado?
Our Los Angeles office is seeking interns who are currently pursuing a bachelor of arts or masters in marketing, computer science, photography, design or other related fields to assist our marketing team. Ideal candidate has experience working with all social platforms, and is ready to think outside of the outside of the box. This opportunity is an unpaid internship and at the completion of the internship, interns must receive school credit.
Current Enrollment for: Spring 2022 Program
NOTE: Applications that are not fully and properly filled out will not be considered.
- Support marketing team with client research and initiatives
- Ideate creative concepts, campaigns, and activations for clients
- Research key competitors in client industries
- Craft and develop content across different social platforms
- Analyze social growth and make recommendations
- Provide weekly updates to marketing team on industry trends and developments
- Unusually strong writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Serious multitasking skills
- Flexibility and willingness to juggle multiple projects and tasks
- Deep knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Snapchat
- Incredible attention to detail
- Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator skills are a major plus, but not required
- Significant opportunity for growth in the company beyond the internship
- Work alongside an incredible slate of clients and team members
- Fun, creative and collaborative company culture
- Unlimited Stumptown Cold Brew Coffee