Boston, MA /
Operations – Business Systems and IT /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
At Brandwatch we pride ourselves on the level of support we offer to staff and our IT Team are a massive part in this.
We are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the IT Team based in the US.The role of an IT Engineer is quite broad. In this role, you will support in the fullest sense the internal system needs of every Brandwatch employee worldwide. You should be as happy under a desk plugging in cables as sitting at it researching, and implementing the tools and working practices that are in place. Brandwatch staff will rely on the technical solutions you support and deploy, which enable them to deliver an efficient and reliable service to the company’s customers. In the IT Team we see the needs of the end user as paramount and we pride ourselves on the energy, enthusiasm and approachability that ensures that they get the best support possible.
Based in the US, you will be working closely with the IT Team in the UK, EU and across the globe.
What you'll do
- Your duties will include the day-to-day support for the IT operations globally, dealing with support requests through to completion, particularly from users based locally in the US. You will be providing support for macOS, Windows and Linux users, and assisting and supporting the IT systems administrators with the support, maintenance and management of end users services and devices. You will be in contact with Brandwatch staff, advising staff on the best use of provided technology, implementing technological solutions, and carrying out IT inductions for new employees. You will also be processing the procurement and management of hardware and software licenses.
What you have
- Experience working in an business or education IT support role
- Technical support and customer service experience in general
- Hands on Apple and macOS support skills
- Hands on Windows support skills
- Hands on Linux support skills
- Managing macOS devices
- Managing Windows devices
- Managing Google Workspace
- Hands on scripting and system integration experience with bash, Python, Ruby and Powershell
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of one or more of:
- Apple deployment mechanisms
- Deploying systems in AWS
- MicroSoft Endpoint Management
- Knowledge of ITIL or similar methodologies
- Knowledge of Personal Data regulation
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Friendliness/professionalism under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and develop
- Self motivation
What we offer
- As the IT Team grows your role as an Engineer would include supporting and mentoring junior IT staff as they progress through their career. There will be opportunities to develop your technical skills in the full range of enterprise technologies and services that Brandwatch provides.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and remote working
- Generous parental leave policy
- Apple Macbook
- Calm app subscription
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick Time, and Community Service Day
Casual work environment with amazing co-workers
- Authentic - We value openness and integrity, and strive for both between our colleagues and customers
- Bold - We value fearlessness and conviction, and encourage our employees to push the company forward
- Creative - We value originality and curiosity, and apply both to our work at all levels and in all areas
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.