Revenue Operations Specialist
Sofia, Bulgaria /
Sales – Revenue Operations /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
The Brandwatch revenue teams consist of many different roles and are spread across the globe, they all need the best in class support for their day-to-day operations. To make sure they get this, we are establishing a brand new team, Revenue Services, to support our internal teams in the best possible way.
As part of this team you will support the revenue team with day-to-day support. Booking a contract, calculating commission, updating Salesforce data or creating user accounts in our different systems.
Part of the team is located right with you in Sofia, but at the same time there will not be a single day you are not collaborating with people across the world.
We are people that are structured and organised with positive energy to help with a variety of tasks. The nature of the tasks will give structure to your day, but your day will never be the same as you will switch between a variety of different tasks.
What you'll do:
- Support with booking deals and calculating commission.
- Support data being updated and various reporting updates.
- Manage, review, delegate and supervise support tickets using our ticketing system.
- Manage user provisioning in our internal tooling.
- Create structure and documentation around the things you work on.
- Supporting specific projects in the team.
What you have:
- 1+ years of experience in administration, customer-facing role and/or internal stakeholder communication.
- You are structured and organised.
- Not afraid to work with different IT systems (no specific knowledge required).
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Ability to prioritise and work autonomously, while collaborating closely with various people.
- Solution oriented thinking.
What we offer:
- 25 vacation days
- Health insurance + dental care
- Sodexo vouchers
- Option for an annual public transport card for the whole transport network
- Option for a Multisport card (employee covers only half the price)
- A variety of flexible benefits through Re:benefit platform using a monthly budget
- Excellent hardware bundle
- Possibility to work fully remote
- Full Calm subscription, 24/7 Employment Assistance Program
- Informal, friendly, welcoming environment focused on people, learning & development
- Authentic - We value openness and integrity, and strive for both between our colleagues and customers.
- Bold - We value fearlessness and conviction, and encourage our employees to push the company forward.
- Creative - We value originality and curiosity, and apply both to our work at all levels and in all areas.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.