Senior Frontend Engineer
Engineering – Applications /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
Brandwatch is looking for a new member for the Marketplace & Integrations team. You will be part of a new cross-functional and autonomous product team responsible for delivering integrations with other SaaS platforms. We have ambitious targets in the team to support multiple integrations in seamless ways, these include case management, automation and productivity use cases. The work will be a mix of learning the products we have in Brandwatch and bringing them to life with integrations with popular SaaS tools.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you’ll lead the frontend efforts and help the team deliver sustainable solutions across our product teams. You’ll do this by identifying pragmatic abstractions and design patterns that’ll have minimal impact to our product teams. You will be responsible for developing high-quality code that can improve our current solutions, or provide new functionality to our customers. You will be part of the entire journey that brings a feature from discovery to delivery.
In this role, you will:
- Improve and maintain the Marketplace team frontend stack while contributing ideas and feedback to the rest of your full-stack colleagues
- You will care about how your work impacts our customers, and champion doing the right thing by them
- Uphold a high-quality standard in the frontend collaborating within the team but also with other frontend engineers on best practices outside the team
- Deliver well-tested and scalable solutions
- Act as a sparring partner/mentor to various members of the team
- Have fun! The team is newly formed and we would like to make sure we enjoy the journey of taking Brandwatch to the next level with integrations to support interesting new features.
We are looking for people with:
- Excellent skills in communication and teamwork
- Experience with setting technical and architectural direction for a product
- Experience with micro frontend and mono repo setups (such as Nx
- Advanced knowledge of unit testing frameworks and end-to-end testing (such as Jest and Testcafe)
- Advanced knowledge of any common web framework (such as Angular/AngularJS) and libraries with a desire to learn new tools
- Proficient with state management (such as Redux)
- Familiar with and enjoy working in an agile environment
- A want to master the craft of software engineering
- Proficiency with frontend build tools
- Skills in library and service development to solve problems and experience with composing technical documentation around these
- Staying up to date with technology trends in web development
- Good fluency in English.
What we offer:
- 25 days of vacation per year
- The employee is covered by the company’s pension and insurance scheme
- Catered lunch plan everyday on weekdays, as well as a nice selection for breakfast
- Excellent hardware bundle
- Full Headspace subscription, 24/7 Employment Assistance Program
- Informal, friendly, welcoming environment focused on people, learning & development
* The role requires location Denmark.
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.