Sales Development Representative (Danish Speaker)
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Sales – Commercial Lead Gen /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
At Brandwatch, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking Sales Development Representatives to impact the growth of our business and support our sales team by engaging new clients. 🚀
You will reach out to potential clients to learn their current needs with social media and sell both our top-rated social media management solution and our consumer intelligence tool.
This is the perfect role for someone who is a great communicator, competitive, driven, hard-working, and a team player.
What you'll do:
- Be the face of Brandwatch, you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers;
- Stay up to date on industry news and understand the social media landscape;
- Become an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product;
- Work closely with the Account Executive team to build a sales pipeline and drive revenue through new business opportunities.
How you'll do it:
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential customers, using Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Cognism, Gong and other platforms;
- Prospecting target companies and connecting with prospective clients via outbound calls, emails, videos, social selling, and participation at events;
- Make an average of 100 outbound activities to prospects daily, with the goal of scheduling platform walk-throughs and starting the sales process;
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next step;
- Engage in training and development programs.
What you’ll need:
- Fluency in English and Danish is a must, while fluency in Norwegian/Dutch will be considered as an advantage;
- A background in sales (sales and/or BDR and SaaS experience preferred)/ real estate/ recruitment or just a passion to develop your career in sales;
- Motivation and determination to succeed paired with positive mindset that allow you (over)reach your targets;
- Ability to execute and take responsibility;
- Coachability and self-awareness;
- Team player attitude because we believe the teamwork makes the dreamwork;💪
- Ability to thrive in a quota driven environment with short and dynamic sales cycles.
What we offer:
- Clearly defined career path: a transparent growth plan with potential to become an Account Executive and beyond;🚀
- Buddy and mentor setup to help you onboard and beyond;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- A competitive compensation package with a solid base and an uncapped commission model that is designed to ignite you;✨
- A place in a high performing sales team at a growth-driven company;
- An open, informal, diverse and multinational working environment;
- 20+ of PTO per year to encourage a healthy work-life balance;
- Additional pension and health insurance;
- Hybrid work from home/office model. Our office in Copenhagen has a very central, convenient location in the old Danish Design Centre, directly opposite to Tivoli Gardens.
- Authentic - We value openness and integrity, and strive for both between our colleagues and customers
- Bold - We value fearlessness and conviction, and encourage our employees to push the company forward
- Creative - We value originality and curiosity, and apply both to our work at all levels and in all areas
We love the grind, and value our SDRs learning everything about our business, our space, and our customers from the ground up. We understand and believe in the power of belonging. We embrace and celebrate everyone for who they are - their background, culture & experiences. We believe that nothing is impossible and we live this mantra every day. This is our formula for building a high performing team and providing personal growth & career development to our teams.
If you would like to continue your career with us at Brandwatch, send us your CV in English!
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.