Senior Revenue Operations Analyst
Sales – Revenue Operations /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
Brandwatch is looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team in Bulgaria!
What you'll do:
- Own the revenue planning models covering all Brandwatch business
- Track and monitor progress against the models highlighting any gaps to key stakeholders
- Track and monitor progress of all the different initiatives to create accountability across the organisation
- Lead regular updates with all key stakeholders on the progress of the plan and suggested alterations
- Work with sales leadership to understand how their efforts impact actual performance and tracking to the models
- Combine data analysis on business performance with insights and suggestions for business improvement to senior leadership
- Coordinate with all stakeholders on how their contribution relates to the models and impact for example hiring needs (recruitment, HR, finance and senior management)
- Lead work on alignment of metrics and KPI tracking across the entire business
What you have:
- You should have at least 5 years of analyst experience
- Experience working with senior management
- Experience providing insights and suggesting business changes based on your analysis
- Be great with numbers and financial models. Attention to detail is a must
- You’re independent and can work with guidance but minimal supervision in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience with Salesforce is an advantage
- You speak and write English at a professional level
What we offer:
- A close-knit team of helpful colleagues with dry and nerdy humour
- 25 vacation days
- Health insurance + dental care
- Sodexo vouchers
- Option for an annual public transport card for the whole transport network
- Option for a Multisport card (employee covers only half the price)
- A variety of flexible benefits through Re:benefit platform using a monthly budget
- Excellent hardware bundle
- Possibility to work fully remote
- Full Calm subscription, 24/7 Employment Assistance Program
- Informal, friendly, welcoming environment focused on people, learning & development
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.