Customer Support Advisor
Sofia, Bulgaria /
CX – Customer Support /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
We are looking for a service-minded and driven full-time Customer Support Advisor to join our Customer Support Team for Social Media Management at Brandwatch office in Sofia. The Support Team at Social Media Management by Brandwatch is a part of the Customer Experience department and is comprised of dedicated, passionate and curious people, who take pride in going the extra mile in order to deliver outstanding service to our diverse and highly interactive customer base.
As a Customer Support Advisor, reporting to the Team Lead of Support, you are working within the boundaries of 1st Tier Support, while in close collaboration with 2nd Tier Senior Support Specialists, Customer Experience and R&D to provide world class real-time support to our global customers.
What you'll do:
- Provide outstanding service to our customers
- Be involved in troubleshooting and investigating problems
- Take support tickets through to resolution
- Escalate support cases based on severity levels and associated business risk assessments
- Be an expert on Social product and features as they are launched
- Update internal knowledge base with new relevant insights in order to enhance knowledge sharing across all support team members
- Provide support to internal users by answering product functionality questions via supported internal tools
- Be the voice of the customer by logging and advocating for feature requests
What you'll have:
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills on a native speaking level
- The flexibility to work holidays, weekends and on-call when necessary
- A customer-centric mindset with a passion for helping and providing a good service
- Curiosity and technical aptitude
- An eye for the detail, proactive and enjoy being involved in multiple tasks at the same time
- The ability to effectively communicate with internal/external stakeholders - and you do perceive cross-continental communication as a welcomed challenge!
- Technical support experience is not necessary - customer service experience is preferred
What we offer:
- A close-knit team of helpful colleagues with dry and nerdy humour
- 25 vacation days
- Health insurance + dental care
- Sodexo vouchers
- Option for an annual public transport card for the whole transport network
- Option for a Multisport card (employee covers only half the price)
- A variety of flexible benefits through Re:benefit platform using a monthly budget
- Excellent hardware bundle
- Full Calm subscription, 24/7 Employment Assistance Program
- Informal, friendly, welcoming environment focused on people, learning & development
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.