SEO & Analytics Specialist
Marketing – Customer Marketing /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
We’re looking for a talented and driven SEO & Analytics to join our team at Brandwatch.
As our SEO & Analytics Specialist, you will create and deliver SEO programmes - ensuring that all technical aspects of our website are optimized to Google's best practices. You will also be responsible for maintaining and reporting via our analytics tools, ensuring our website is positioned and optimized for success.
Our website & online presence is extremely important for the success of the business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business growth and success.
The successful candidate will have experience in technical search engine optimization, analysis of website’s key performance indicators, and building of visual dashboards.
What you'll do:
- Conduct comprehensive audits of our websites to identify technical issues, including crawl errors, broken links, duplicate content, and other SEO-related problems.
- Create visual dashboards and use analytics and SEO tools to monitor website performance, track keyword rankings, and generate regular reports to assess progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Report website performance to key stakeholders.
- Create keyword research, content gap analysis, competitors analysis, and SERP checks to provide recommendations to the content team.
- Optimize website architecture, internal linking, and navigation to enhance user experience and search engine crawl-ability.
- Create and maintain XML sitemaps to help search engines index website content, and manage the robots.txt file to control search engine crawling.
- Implement schema markup to enhance search engine understanding of website content
- Handle URL redirects properly to avoid broken links and ensure URLs are clean, descriptive, and user-friendly.
- Manage canonical tags to prevent duplicate content issues and consolidate link equity to preferred URLs.
- Investigate, report and solve technical issues that may impact SEO performance, such as indexing problems, penalties, or server errors.
- Work closely with our engineering team to ensure that the website’s performance is optimal on different devices.
- Adapt SEO strategies and tactics in response to changes in search engine algorithms to maintain or improve search rankings.
- Stay current with SEO trends, tools, and best practices.
What you'll need:
- 3+ years experience within the technical SEO field.
- Experience creating visual dashboards with different data sources.
- A deep understanding of technical SEO concepts, including website crawling, indexing, rendering, and ranking factors, is essential. This includes knowledge of canonicalization, schema markup, XML sitemaps, robots.txt, and more.
- An expert understanding of GA4, including setting up properties, implementing tracking codes, configuring event tracking, and utilizing its advanced features.
- SEO tools proficiency (Search Console, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMrush, and others)
- Strong data analysis skills to interpret GA4 and SEO data, and extract actionable insights.
- Ability to work with multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders to make sure SEO strategies are implemented across different teams.
- The ability to diagnose technical SEO issues and develop solutions to address them.
- The ability to manage SEO projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines while coordinating with different teams and resources.
- Adaptability, by staying up-to-date with the latest SEO trends and search engine algorithm changes.
What we offer:
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- A seat on one of Brandwatch’s most high-potential and fast-growing teams.
- Team who values transparency, humour and always helping each other succeed.
- An open, informal, diverse and multinational working environment.
- 25 vacation days per year to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Additional pension and health insurance.
- Full Calm subscription and 24/7 Employee Assistance program.
- Hybrid working model. Our office in Copenhagen has a very central, convenient location in the old Danish Design Centre, directly opposite to Tivoli Gardens.
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.