Social Media Consultant
Sofia, Bulgaria /
Professional Services – Strategy & Insights /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
As we continue to rapidly expand, we’re looking for a passionate Social Media Consultant, who's a client-centric and commercial thinker with a strong innovative and strategic skill set to join our Strategy and Insights team in EMEA.
Brandwatch Social Media Consultants are a part of a global team of trusted advisors who partner with clients, helping them leverage the value of Social Media to generate insights that drive meaningful business outcomes. Working alongside Customer Success and Account Management, this business unit focuses on strengthening our partnership with Brandwatch customers through paid consultation on social media strategy.
What you will do:
- Executing on the services and solutions offered by the Strategy & Insights team, including enablement via social media workshops, recurring performance audits, Social Media Audits and Social Media Playbooks.
- Managing your own customer portfolio throughout project life cycles, where you will be expected to manage customer communication and prove highest quality in your customer deliverables.
- Acting as the link between commercial teams and the Strategy & Insights teams, to create and collaborate on thoughtful solutions that drive meaningful client outcomes.
- Updating yourself on Brandwatch’s product offerings, to ensure internal and external workflows are aligned, along with understanding the digital space in which we operate.
- Project managing your work by assessing customer needs, and planning resources and time inputs required for delivering upon your projects within the agreed deadlines.
What you have:
- You are adept at translating business challenges and needs into tangible recommendations for customers, as well as diving into social media data analysis.
- You come from an agency background or similar, with a total of 2-4 years of experience.
- You are structured and demonstrate strengths in project management and keeping to customer deadlines.
- You are interested in pitching, scoping and pricing offerings and you never lose sight of the customer relationship.
- You are a proactive problem-solver with curiosity and creative skills.
- You have a sense of autonomy, ownership and dedication to success and growth as an individual, a team and a company.
- You thrive as a team player and in collaboration and have an ability to deliver thoughtful feedback for your colleagues and team, while knowing when to ask for help and input.
- You have an analytical mindset, and can understand and connect diverse information.
- You have excellent skills with Excel and PowerPoint/Google Slides.
- You are strong in written and verbal presentations.
- Strong English language skills, both verbal and written.
- Additional languages are a big plus, ideally German being one of them to serve our DACH customer base.
What we offer:
- 25 vacation days
- Health insurance + dental care
- Sodexo vouchers
- Option for an annual public transport card for the whole transport network
- Option for a Multisport card (employee covers only half the price)
- A variety of flexible benefits through Re:benefit platform using a monthly budget
- Excellent hardware bundle
- Possibility to work fully remote
- Full Calm subscription, 24/7 Employment Assistance Program
- Informal, friendly, welcoming environment focused on people, learning & development
- Authentic - We value openness and integrity, and strive for both between our colleagues and customers.
- Bold - We value fearlessness and conviction, and encourage our employees to push the company forward.
- Creative - We value originality and curiosity, and apply both to our work at all levels and in all areas.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.