Director Revenue Operations Services
Sofia, Bulgaria /
Sales – Revenue Operations /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
The Brandwatch revenue teams consist of many different roles and are spread across the globe, they all need the best in class support for their day-to-day operations. To make sure they get this, we are establishing a brand new team, Revenue Services, to support our internal teams in the best possible way.
Consisting of different areas, like Dealdesk, RFP support, reporting/commission support & tooling user management it is a critical element in many of our internal processes. By connecting all these areas in a brand new team, we will be able to create a seamless experience for our revenue teams to focus on what they do best.
Part of the team is located right with you in Sofia, but at the same time there will not be a single day you are not collaborating with people across the world.
Are you excited about process optimization, take pride in continuously getting resolution times down, be the problem solver that collaborates with anyone in the company to solve recurring issues & do this while keeping your team motivated and upskilled to do the same, you might be the perfect fit.
What you’ll do:
- Setting up the new revenue services team, you will give direction and upskill the team
- Dealdesk, RFP support, reporting/commission support & user management
- Our internal ticketing system, by creating structure, reporting and accountability
How you will do it:
- Create and maintain a knowledge base with detailed processes and procedures
- Join the senior revenue operations management team and work closely together with each of them for an efficient workflow
- Collaborate closely with other departments across the company, to represent operations and sales
What you have:
- You are able to combine a focus on detail and structure, with thinking strategically and at high level
- You lead by example, inspiring the people around you to continuously improve themselves and their work
- Experience with running and continuously improving operations and support processes
- Strong leadership skills: ability to mentor team members, challenge ideas effectively and collaborate in a manner that drives decisions and business outcomes.
- The ability to represent your team with a variety of (senior) stakeholders, not afraid to proactively push the interest of your teams or the processes you represent.
- No specific tooling experience is required, but you should not be afraid to get into various of tooling (Salesforce, Monday.com, etc.)
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken
What we offer:
- 25 vacation days
- Health insurance + dental care
- Sodexo vouchers
- Option for an annual public transport card for the whole transport network
- Option for a Multisport card (employee covers only half the price)
- A variety of flexible benefits through Re:benefit platform using a monthly budget
- Excellent hardware bundle
- Possibility to work fully remote
- Full Calm subscription, 24/7 Employment Assistance Program
- Informal, friendly, welcoming environment focused on people, learning & development
- Authentic - We value openness and integrity, and strive for both between our colleagues and customers.
- Bold - We value fearlessness and conviction, and encourage our employees to push the company forward.
- Creative - We value originality and curiosity, and apply both to our work at all levels and in all areas.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.