Senior Website Manager
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
We’re looking for a talented and driven Senior Website Manager to join our team at Brandwatch.
As our Website Manager, you will manage and oversee multiple areas of responsibility within the website such as, the website roadmap, website project management, creating and delivering SEO programmes - ensuring that all technical aspects of the website are optimised towards Google’s best practices, management of conversion rate optimisation initiatives and ensuring our website is positioned and optimised for success.
Our website & online presence is extremely important for the success of the business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business growth and success.
The successful candidate will have experience in website strategy and management as well as expertise in search engine optimisation and conversion rate optimisation.
What you'll do:
- Create, plan and manage the website strategy & roadmap to elevate and optimise our website
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the business to ensure website projects are implemented
- Maintain and grow our organic traffic with constant analysis & optimisations
- Be responsible for our link building strategy, and work closely with our content team to ensure best practices are followed
- Perform regular technical audits of website performance and site architecture, as well as competitive analysis
- Ensure our website is converting at the highest possible rate
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Prepare and present regular website reports to management on progress and performance
- Stay up to date with the latest trends, competitor research and optimisation best practices
What you have:
- Demonstrated ability to handle large, complex website projects.
- 5+ years experience within SEO, ideally with a technical background
- A strong understanding of conversion rate optimization best practices
- Previous experience handling site migrations, from an SEO point of view, is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and feels comfortable doing presentations
- Familiar with analytics & optimization tools like Optimizely, Hotjar, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog
- Expert knowledge in Google tools such as GA, Search Console, GTM, Data Studio etc.
- Experience with managing a WordPress website
- A Performance marketing oriented mindset
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.