Copenhagen, Denmark /
Operations – Employee Success /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
Brandwatch is all about the people. All of them. They’re our priority. The role of the People team is to create and manage a vision for all people related aspects of Brandwatch, encompassing the first moment that someone hears of Brandwatch all the way through their interview, onboarding, training and ongoing professional development and management of others. In essence, their Brandwatch lifetime.
As we continue our global expansion, we are hiring for a People Partner to join our People team and support the Operations, Finance and some of the commercial organisations. The role will report into the Director People, it is a vital role to the People team and will contribute to the overall strategy and development of our People function.
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with supported business functions and assist in determining People goals supporting the business
- Be responsible for any employee relations in the organisations and markets you support
- Guide your business stakeholders on requests such as internal transfers, headcount requests, global mobility, changes in working hours, leavers for your dedicated area of business
- Work closely with your People Partner colleagues, D&I, Compensation & Benefits as well as Talent Acquisition to collaborate on our People goals
- Identify key drivers of engagement and attrition for your business areas and derive targeted interventions to increase levels of performance and retention
- Consult and execute employee exits and provide exit data to help identify key areas of improvement
- Remain up to date on the HR legislation within your geographical remit, and define strategies for compliance and company policies
- Hold a strong relationship with our Finance Partners to ensure alignment on budget
- Maintain strong network to staff across all levels of the organisation
- Support career guidance, identifying career development needs and define succession plans for the business
What you have:
- Solid knowledge of local and European labour and employment laws is a must
- Minimum 3 years of experience as People Partner / HR Business Partner, preferably in a fast-paced, technology or SaaS environment
- A relevant degree (HRM, Psychology, or similar) and / or qualification (CIPD, PHR, SPHR or SHRM CP)
- Strong commercial acumen paired with highly developed analytical skills to investigate, design and implement effective HR solutions
- Experience with coaching leaders and employees at all levels - from individual contributors, to newly promoted managers and seasoned executives
- A strong sense of discretion, professionalism and use of good judgment while working with confidential and sensitive information
- Commitment to promoting equality and diversity practices and working knowledge of equal opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- A seat on one of Brandwatch’s most high-potential and fast-growing teams.
- Team who values transparency, humour and always helping each other succeed.
- An open, informal, diverse and multinational working environment.
- 25 vacation days per year to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Additional pension and health insurance.
- Full Calm subscription and 24/7 Employee Assistance program.
- Hybrid working model. Our office in Copenhagen has a very central, convenient location in the old Danish Design Centre, directly opposite to Tivoli Gardens.
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.