Sofia, Bulgaria /
Product – Management /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
Brandwatch is currently looking for a Product Manager for our Advertise team. The team is building solutions for Content Marketers that spend budgets on Social Media, to promote their products or services. The team is fully staffed and cross-functional, with dedicated engineers, product designers and QA. Although this is a full-time position, this will start as a maternity cover for the current team Product Manager.
As Product Manager at Brandwatch, you are responsible for defining the ‘why’, ‘what,’ and ‘when’ of the product team. You own the process, which means you lead a cross-functional team from the conception of a feature through to its launch and adoption tracking.
You won’t be doing all of this alone, but you'll be working closely with stakeholders from design, engineering, marketing, product analytics, commercial and UX research.
You can come up with innovative solutions that challenge the status quo and solve customer problems, enabling them to do a better job. You also care about your team’s well-being, act as a leader in the group and use your experience to positively impact and influence your peers.
Who are we:
Our R&D team is distributed across multiple countries and time zones. Some work out of our offices in Sofia, Copenhagen, Budapest, Chennai and Brighton, while others are fully remote. We work in cross-functional agile product teams. We value our process and care strongly about delivering outcomes over output. We also value having fun, with local and international team building and brainstorming sessions, both online and in person.
What you will do:
- Evolve the vision and product strategy for our Advertise product
- Distil feedback from commercial, technical and leadership teams into a prioritized roadmap
- Run product discoveries within your team to fully understand your users’ needs rather than just their wants
How you will do it:
- Listen to feedback from all stakeholders across the company
- Be a customer advocate. Gain a deep understanding of their needs through both qualitative and quantitative measures by regularly meeting with customers
- Be an evangelist of your product by advocating for its value internally and externally
- Understand product analytics and continuously benchmark the health and adoption of your product
- Monitor the competitive landscape of your specific product’s offerings
What you have:
- Deep empathy for users, while understanding the needs of the buyers
- Experience in successfully developing, managing, and launching B2B SaaS products
- Strategic and analytical mindset, with the ability to leverage data and user research to inform product decisions
- Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills, also in English
- Deep knowledge of product processes like Agile, product discovery and product design
- Experience building content marketing or analytics products is preferred
- Understanding of the social media landscape and social advertising in particular is a strong plus
What we offer:
- A close-knit team of helpful colleagues with dry and nerdy humor
- 25 vacation days
- Health insurance + dental care
- Sodexo vouchers
- Option for an annual public transport card for the whole transport network
- Option for a Multisport card (employee covers only half the price)
- A variety of flexible benefits through Re: benefit platform using a monthly budget
- Excellent hardware bundle
- Full Calm subscription, 24/7 Employment Assistance Program
- Informal, friendly, welcoming environment focused on people, learning & development
*Only applications with location Bulgaria will be accepted.
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.