Payroll Manager (Maternity cover)
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Operations – Finance /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
The Payroll Manager will play an integral role on the Finance team, preparing and processing international payrolls on a semi-monthly and monthly basis. The Manager is responsible for all payroll operations, including process improvements, compliance, reporting and setting up payroll in new jurisdictions.
This position requires strong attention to detail, organisation and communication skills, with the ability to research and resolve complex payroll issues. Collaboration in a cross functional team environment and effectively interacting with all levels of the organisation, external auditors and vendors is critical.
What you'll do:
- Manage and sign off payrolls across EMEA, APAC and US regions (13 entities, 1200+ employees) with regards to the relevant legislations.
- Ensure the payroll is run in a timely and accurate manner, working with Payroll Team of four in multi locations to address and resolve any issues or problems.
- Partner with internal stakeholders, like Finance and Total Rewards Team to deliver high quality payroll output.
- Participate in any HRIS and payroll system projects where required.
- Checking and approving payroll journals in the ERP system (NetSuite).
- Partner with the People Team to handle employee and country specific payroll issues.
- Establish and maintain relevant employee policies/guidelines for both payroll and finance matters.
- Deliver quality and timely output for external audit requirements.
- Manage the relationships with external payroll providers.
What you have:
- English to а native fluency level but other languages are а plus.
- 1-2 years of proven experience as a payroll manager or similar role.
- You have at least 3 years experience in processing payroll.
- You are a team player.
- А passion for numbers and eager to work in а global team supporting the entire company.
- An еуе for details and а structured approach to your daily tasks.
- А service-minded and problem-solving attitude to both small and big tasks.
What we offer:
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- A seat on one of Brandwatch’s most high-potential and fast-growing teams.
- Team who values transparency, humour and always helping each other succeed.
- An open, informal, diverse and multinational working environment.
- 25 vacation days per year to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Additional pension and health insurance.
- Full Calm subscription and 24/7 Employee Assistance program.
- Hybrid working model. Our office in Copenhagen has a very central, convenient location in the old Danish Design Centre, directly opposite to Tivoli Gardens.
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.