Enterprise Account Development Representative
USA Remote /
Sales – Enterprise Lead Gen /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
Do you want to get in the door of a successful, fast growing social and marketing tech company?
Maybe you're looking for a fun and challenging sales position that provides career growth?
How about a sales career where you can make good money and develop your skills?
If the answer is Yes, then keep on reading!
Brandwatch’s Enterprise Account Development team is responsible for expanding existing clients across the globe. Our Account Development Representatives (ADRs) do this by collaborating with Account Managers, researching and contacting accounts with the goal of scheduling a meeting that will convert to a qualified sales opportunity.
What you will do:
- Learn our software and all the skills necessary to set you up for success;
- Prospect and utilize the knowledge you’ve gained to find opportunities;
- Have a strong understanding of Brandwatch and feel comfortable pitching our software to all prospects;
- Consistently achieve your weekly activity targets;
- Become an expert on our internal tools and processes;
- Remain up-to-date on new product releases;
- Contribute to the development of best practices for lead generation.
How you will do it:
- Conduct research to identify top enterprise accounts within key verticals;
- Develop and execute strategic outreach to prospective customers;
- Generate initial meetings for Account Managers/Directors as they work on adding additional services to our customers;
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales and marketing on our strategic sales approach;
- Ensure successful follow-through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and notes in Salesforce;
- Meet and exceed ambitious opportunity targets each month.
What you have:
- Fluency in English;
- Previous SaaS sales and/or cold calling experience / real estate / recruitment will be considered an advantage;
- BS/BA strongly preferred;
- Superb writing, communication, and listening skills;
- Outstanding time management abilities;
- High levels of empathy;
- Collaborative mentality;
- Ability to quickly build rapport and overcome common objections;
- Desire to move up the ranks at Brandwatch in the future.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary package with a solid base and a commission model;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- Casual work environment with amazing co-workers;
- A diverse and multinational culture working environment;
- Buddy and mentor setup to help you onboarding and beyond;
- Hybrid work from home/office model;
- Full Calm subscription.
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.