Customer Success Director
New York, NY /
CX – Agency /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
At the core of our business is the global customer success team. 100+ people around the world, all working towards one mission -- ‘Make Every Customer Successful’. Our mantra is what drives us to ensure that all of Brandwatch’s customers get the very best out of our technology. In the ever changing world of social data, we are constantly called upon to help our customers leverage insights to inform business decisions. We build an understanding of our customer’s businesses, we help them overcome challenges and we seek opportunities to highlight the impact of Brandwatch on the way they do business.
As an Agency Customer Success Director you will have an overall responsibility for managing and growing our biggest, and most strategic accounts with the Agency business. Your role is to build and maintain healthy relationships within your assigned accounts that enable you to drive strong product adoption, exceed business/campaign objectives and identify and sell-in intelligent commercial solutions, resulting in new and increased subscription revenue, whilst maintaining Brandwatch’s positive reputation. Key to this role is the ability to articulate value, inspire and sell the future of Brandwatch.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with, selling to and managing agency expectations.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and strategy, allowing the full potential of the Brandwatch solution to be realized
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Manage account renewals for your customer base, collaborating with group managers on quarterly business reviews, retention strategy and upsell initiatives
- Identify opportunities for expanded use of the platform and integration into the accounts business process
- Identify and escalate key customer product related requirements and manage customer expectations on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate the development of a community of like-minded Brandwatch customers, routinely sharing best practices and leveraging lessons learned
- Update CRM and billing system records for customer accounts and opportunities
- Enable and assist product support to best address customer’s technical issues
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to Brandwatch customers
What you have:
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent customer facing presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Advanced understanding of social media networks and social monitoring tools
- Familiarity working with global customers across multiple teams and regions
- Proven track record of developing and executing strategic account plans
- Proven ability to develop executive champions at a strategic level
- The ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- An ability to be astute, strategic, intelligent, and insightful
- Drive to work autonomously and proactively
- Willingness to travel monthly for customer meetings
- Experience working with (or for) a social media monitoring provider
- Experience working with (or for) an agency
- Background in a digital marketing agency or SaaS vendor
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Familiarity with Boolean logic and data analytics
- Experience working with CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora, and JIRA
Nice to haves:
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and remote working
- Generous parental leave policy
- Apple Macbook
- Calm subscription
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO, Holidays, Floating Holidays, Sick Time, and Community Service Day
- Casual work environment with amazing co-workers
- Authentic - We value openness and integrity, and strive for both between our colleagues and customers.
- Bold - We value fearlessness and conviction, and encourage our employees to push the company forward.
- Creative - We value originality and curiosity, and apply both to our work at all levels and in all areas.
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience the company’s looking for, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.