Sales Development Representative APAC
Melbourne, Australia /
Sales – Commercial Lead Gen /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
At Brandwatch, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking Sales Development Representatives to impact the growth of our business and support our sales team by engaging new clients.
You will reach out to potential clients to learn their current needs with social media and sell both our top-rated social media management solution and our consumer intelligence tool.
This is the perfect role for someone who is a great communicator, competitive, driven, hard-working, and a team player.
What you will do:
- Be the face of Brandwatch, you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers;
- Stay up to date on industry news and understand the social media landscape;
- Become an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product;
- Work closely with the Account Executive team to build a sales pipeline and drive revenue through new business opportunities.
How you will do it:
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential customers, using Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Cognism, Gong and other platforms;
- Make an average of 100 outbound activities to prospects daily, with the goal of scheduling platform walk-throughs and starting the sales process;
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next step;
- Engage in training and development programs.
What you have:
- A background in sales (sales and/or BDR and SaaS experience preferred)/ real estate/ recruitment or just a passion to develop your career in sales;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Motivation and determination to succeed paired with positive mindset that allow you (over)reach your targets;
- Ability to execute and take responsibility;
- Coachability and self-awareness;
- Team player attitude because we believe the teamwork makes the dreamwork;
- Ability to thrive in a quota driven environment with short and dynamic sales cycles.
What we offer:
- Clearly defined career path: a transparent growth plan with potential to become an Account Executive and beyond;
- Buddy setup to help you onboard and beyond;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- A competitive compensation package with a solid base and an uncapped commission model that is designed to ignite you;
- A place in a high performing sales team at a growth-driven company;
- An open, informal, diverse and multinational working environment;
- 25 days of PTO per year to encourage a healthy work-life balance;
- Full Calm subscription and 24/7 Employee Assistance program;
- Hybrid working model.
- Authentic - We value openness and integrity, and strive for both between our colleagues and customers.
- Bold - We value fearlessness and conviction, and encourage our employees to push the company forward.
- Creative - We value originality and curiosity, and apply both to our work at all levels and in all areas.
*Our recruitment process in entirely remote for your safety!*
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.