Senior Salesforce Developer
Operations – Business Systems and IT /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Salesforce administrator to join our agile Salesforce team to help capitalize on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. You should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of Salesforce-related projects using programming languages such as Apex, Visualforce, and related tools and frameworks.
- Work in the Salesforce development environment to create custom objects, workflows, Apex classes, controllers, triggers, Lightning components and Visualforce pages.
- Collaborate with team members on designing and developing end-to-end solutions including new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation per business needs.
- Design, develop, and manage end-to-end data modeling, conversions, and migrations in support of business system initiatives including risk identification, risk mitigation, and dependencies.
- Responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of 3rd party data integrations with Salesforce.
- Perform source system data analysis and profiling to manage source to target data mappings.
- Identify standard methodologies and development guidelines and then communicate and implement these practices to the rest of the team.
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure the highest code quality and appropriate design standards are being utilized
- Participation in evaluation and roll out of application software packages as needed.
What you have:
- Experience with Lightning Design, APEX, Visualforce, Web services and other related technologies.
- Must have a strong development knowledge of SFDC, Salesforce Objects, Data Model, approval flows, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience with custom objects, pages, triggers, workflows, reports, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader.
- Relevant experience with Apex Classes, Visualforce, AppExchange, Force.com pages and AppExchange tools.
- Experience developing and delivering projects in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, and Service Cloud.
- Solid knowledge of Salesforce execution governors and limits.
- Ability to work with an Agile team environment and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Professional curiosity and interest in remaining current with innovations in applicable technology.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce development experience and Salesforce CPQ
- 4-7 years of experience of database development, design, and analysis.
What we offer:
- Holiday - 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, ability to carry 5 days over each year.
- Pension contribution – employer contribution up to 5% on a matched basis
- Health cash plan employer paid at level 3. (Option to upgrade plan to level 4,5 or 6 + add family members at employee’s expense); Group life assurance - employer paid
- Sports benefit - gym/sport membership contribution - 50% or up to 25 GBP per month employer contribution
- Cycle to work; Employee discounts platform - through Reward Gateway
- Dental insurance - preference premiums at employee’s cost + option to add family members
- Employee assistance plan (EAP) & Full Headspace subscription
- Maternity/parental leave policy & Sabbatical leave policy
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.