Director Global Sales Operations
London, England /
Sales – Revenue Operations /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
The Brandwatch sales teams cover mid-market up till Enterprise, with a global presence spread over 10+ locations. In addition to all the business closing roles, this role will have a large focus on the process-driven outbound SDR teams.
To support this fast-growing sales team, Brandwatch is looking for a passionate leader to lead our sales operation teams. Operations always has been key in giving the company direction, so we are looking for someone who will not shy away from giving direction and challenge ideas proactively.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in project management and sales operations that allows for training and development of a young and enthusiastic team. Your role is working hands-on with the team, by bringing the right structure and stakeholder buy-in for them to effectively contribute to the success of all sales teams.
What you’ll do:
- Leading the sales ops team, you will give direction and upskill the team
- Partner in crime for senior sales leadership on the strategy of the sales organisation
- Oversee quota setting, rules of engagement and commission.
How you will do it:
- Create structure and accountability for both the sales and sales ops teams
- Collaborate closely with other departments across the company, to represent operations and sales
- Set the right framework for reporting, to support both the sales teams and the executive team and create a culture of accountability
What you have:
- Multiple years of experience leading a team and senior stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience and not afraid of using this to upskill the team from the trenches.
- Multiple years of experience in Sales Operations, preferably in a comparable SaaS business
- Experience with giving strategic direction to the sales team and wider organisation, and able to translate knowledge into concrete processes and systems.
- Previous experience with fast-growing and moving companies
- Strong leadership skills: the ability to mentor team members, challenge ideas effectively and collaborate in a manner that drives decisions and business outcomes.
- You lead by example, inspiring the people around you to continuously improve themselves and their work
What we offer:
- Sick days - 10 days of sick leave is paid
- Holiday - 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays, ability to carry 5 days over each year.
- Pension contribution – employer contribution up to 5% on a matched basis
- Health cash plan employer paid at level 3. (Option to upgrade plan to level 4,5 or 6 + add family members at employee's expense); Group life assurance - employer paid
- Sport benefit - gym/sport membership contribution - 50% or up to 25 GBP per month employer contribution
- Cycle to work; Employee discounts platform - through Reward Gateway
- Dental insurance - preference premiums at employee’s cost + option to add family members
- Employee assistance plan (EAP) & Full Calm subscription
- Maternity/parental leave policy & Sabbatical leave policy
- Authentic - We value openness and integrity, and strive for both between our colleagues and customers.
- Bold - We value fearlessness and conviction, and encourage our employees to push the company forward.
- Creative - We value originality and curiosity, and apply both to our work at all levels and in all areas.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.