Professional Services – Strategy & Insights /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
If you’re the type of person who wants to get to the bottom of questions like those listed below, this job could be for you:
How has Covid changed behaviour?
What do environmentally-conscious consumers expect from brands?
What can brands learn from their peers when it comes to communicating with consumers?
How are brands performing compared to their competitors?
Based on their business goals, how can brands optimise their social media content strategy?
As a member of the Strategy & Insights team, you will execute bespoke research projects designed to help our clients understand their brands, consumers and industries. You will also help them act on this understanding.
We are a big team of over 50 people with diverse backgrounds and varied experience. This means you'll get to learn from highly creative, supportive and curious individuals with a hunger for understanding people.
What you'll do:
- Build a research/storytelling plan that maps to the brief, project objectives with timelines and accountabilities.
- Execute on a research plan and build a narrative with data that is engaging and actionable.
- Provide strategic and consultative guidance to clients across roles/functions to map to their larger business goals/data.
- Represent the team in client-facing meetings, communication with clients on projects, and present to internal and external audiences.
- Work collaboratively and independently on research projects with a focus on personal accountability and project management.
- Gain an understanding of the full range of Brandwatch products and have a proven understanding of analysis, data storytelling and research methods.
What you have:
- 2+ years of research experience or data / statistical analysis, preferably with exposure to consumer insights and social media research.
- Understanding of marketing, market research and / or social media. Ability to think like a client and make recommendations based on business objectives.
- Technical aptitude for learning new software and conducting both quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Experience creating data visualisations, data storytelling, and creating a compelling story flow of report deliverables.
- Confidence in business writing, client communication and presentation skills. Experience working directly with clients is a plus.
- Competency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Full training in Brandwatch software will be provided. Familiarity with social research, Boolean searches, unstructured data, Brandwatch or similar software is a strong advantage.
- Multilingual skills are a plus, but not a prerequisite.
What we offer:
- 25 vacation days
- Health insurance + dental care
- Sodexo vouchers
- Option for an annual public transport card for the whole transport network
- Option for a Multisport card (employee covers only half the price)
- A variety of flexible benefits through Re:benefit platform using a monthly budget
- Excellent hardware bundle
- Possibility to work fully remote
- Full Calm subscription, 24/7 Employment Assistance Program
- Informal, friendly, welcoming environment focused on people, learning & development
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience the company’s looking for, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
*Our recruitment process is entirely remote for your safety! #LI-NP1
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.