Account Manager (German Speaker)
Copenhagen, Denmark /
Sales – Commercial Account Management /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
The team at Brandwatch is looking for an Account Manager with a specific focus of managing our existing customers in the DACH region including renewal negotiation, up-selling and especially cross-selling, with a strong emphasis on forging long-term relationships. You will drive the growth of the accounts by challenging the way our customers do their business and promote how Brandwatch 's service fits into that new way of operating.
You would be a great fit if you are comfortable in standing your ground and challenging the status quo of your customer in negotiation situations along with a sound business acumen. You are able to view industries and markets through new perspectives and to present it in a way that makes the customer go: “I have never thought about it like that!”. You are a driven sales person with a unique hunter profile and a can-do attitude that strives to always hit your goals.
What you'll do:
- Drive the growth of and build a long-term relationship with our existing customer accounts in the DACH region.
- Advise existing clients on best practices that will drive ROI.
- Maintain constant contact from initial on-boarding process through negotiation of renewal.
- Challenge the status quo on our current customers while also taking ownership of contract renewals.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to retain your own portfolio of clients.
What you have:
- Skills that makes you comfortable interacting with all levels of clients from C-Level to operational employees.
- Native or near-to-native German and English language skills (written and spoken).
- Drive and ambition to achieve your quarterly sales quotas.
- Structured approach of managing multiple accounts at the same time.
- Previous experience in a similar SaaS Account Management role.
- Outstanding phone etiquette with ability to quickly forge professional relationships.
- Knowledge and proficiency of Social Media and Web 2.0
- New business sales experience (ideally within software / SaaS) is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- A competitive compensation package with a solid base and an uncapped commission model.
- A place in a high performing sales team at a growth-driven company.
- An open, informal, diverse and multinational working environment.
- 25 vacation days per year to encourage a healthy work-life balance.
- Additional pension and health insurance.
- Full Calm subscription and 24/7 Employee Assistance program.
- Hybrid working model. Our office in Copenhagen has a very central, convenient location in the old Danish Design Centre, directly opposite to Tivoli Gardens.
- Authentic - We value openness and integrity, and strive for both between our colleagues and customers
- Bold - We value fearlessness and conviction, and encourage our employees to push the company forward
- Creative - We value originality and curiosity, and apply both to our work at all levels and in all areas
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.