Professional Services – Strategy & Insights /
Brandwatch is the world’s premier social suite, empowering over 7,500 of the world’s most admired companies to understand and engage with customers at the speed of social.
Combining pioneering, AI-enriched digital consumer intelligence with industry-leading social media management tools, Brandwatch offers a complementary suite of specialized, best-in-class products and services that support intelligently connected workflows. With Brandwatch, brands and agencies can adapt and thrive in today’s fast moving digital world by making smarter decisions and executing data-driven social strategies at every customer touchpoint.
Operating and serving clients the world over, Brandwatch has 15 offices across the globe and more than 1,000 employees worldwide. Brandwatch is a Cision Company.
The Professional Services team’s mission is to drive adoption, expansion and retention of the Brandwatch suite of products, by delivering actionable insights, intelligent solutions and remarkable service. As a member of the Strategy & Insights team within Professional Services, you will lead the delivery of bespoke research projects designed to help our clients understand their brands, consumers and industries and take action with this knowledge.
In this role, you will manage a portfolio of Strategy & Insights accounts, serving as their strategic consultant and identifying ways to digital consumer intelligence to provide business insights.
What you'll do:
- Own a portfolio of accounts, managing the development, execution and delivery of custom research projects and serving as a strategic advisor within the Consumer Intelligence and Social Media space.
- Effectively manage project teams of analysts and/or freelancers, collaborating closely on deliverables and client relationships, and overseeing projects
- Oversee client communication and ensure project delivery is on time and on target.
- Undertake complex data analysis to provide insights answering client business questions.
- Review client deliverables created by analysts and/or freelancers for substance, accuracy, spelling/grammar and provide constructive feedback.
- Own the commercial scoping with our clients, to ensure quality of pricing, discovery and delivery.
- Represent the team in client-facing meetings and present to internal and external audiences.
- Help develop new methodologies, delivery mechanisms, visualisations, external data integrations, and tools to deliver premier research capabilities.
- Gain an understanding of the full range of Brandwatch products.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and broader research trends.
- Support the upskilling and development of team members.
- Travel might be required by some clients, but it’s not the norm.
What you have:
- 5+ years of commercial research experience, preferably with exposure to consumer insights and social media research.
- Ability to create compelling narratives and innovative data visualisations in report deliverables.
- Willingness and capacity to coach more junior team members.
- Superb business writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Technical aptitude for learning new software and conducting both quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Strong level of competency in Excel (including formulas, pivot tables & charting), Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Brandwatch Consumer Research tool or a similar social listening tool is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
What we offer:
- A close-knit team of helpful colleagues with dry and nerdy humour
- 25 vacation days
- Health insurance + dental care
- A variety of flexible benefits through Re:benefit platform using a monthly budget
- Excellent hardware bundle
- Possibility to work fully remote
- Full Calm subscription, 24/7 Employment Assistance Program
- Informal, friendly, welcoming environment focused on people, learning & development
We Act with Care - We invest in our teams, treat each other with respect, and understand that people are the center of our work. We care about our purpose and invest heavily in services to better support our customers.
We Take Pride - We take pride in the quality of our products and services, our company, and each other.
We Spark Change - We are agents of change and we are pioneers in our industry. We reward creativity and value the lessons that come not only from success, but failure as well.
If you’ve found our job opportunity interesting but you don’t meet all of the requirements, it’s still worth applying. We’d love to hear from you!
Brandwatch is a globally distributed organization. However, we can’t provide any legal sponsorship to attain a work visa or permit in your country of residence, nor in any of the countries where we operate. We strongly advise you to seek legal counsel to ensure your residential status is fully legal before you apply. Any offer of employment we make you will be conditional upon you having the right to work in your hiring location and Brandwatch will verify this as part of the onboarding process.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.