C-level – Technology /
Brave finds rising star talent for high growth companies. That means we’re always on the lookout for brilliant folks like you. We work to understand your work interests, career goals, and talents. And then put you in touch with our clients who might want to interview you. Feel free to share our details with a friend or peer. We’d be happy to link them with jobs too.
About our client.
A High-growth tech and impact oriented company Pan African Company are looking for experienced C-Level technology professional from East Africa to join their team.
You will also manage software engineers, data scientists, and quality assurance professionals in close collaboration with content, product, sales, and marketing teams to advance our product offering and drive our technical innovation agenda.
●Attract, structure, lead, and inspire high performing teams of engineers, data scientists, and quality assurance professionals;
● Conceptualize and bring to market innovations that will deepen our impact, profit margins, and competitive positioning including the use of natural language understanding, predictive analytics, and personalization;
● Improve and maintain enterprise-grade security and data privacy in line with GDPR, local country data regulations, and ethical best practices;
● Enhance and protect our IP including the identification and filing of patents;
● Oversee platform architecture to enable expansion across channels (SMS, App, 3rd Party, IVR) and other areas that can be integrated into our product strategy and roadmap;
● Develop relationships and networks with executives, consultants, investors, and strategic partners in the sectors
● Participate in community events, meetups, and conferences in Nairobi and globally to attract top talent;
● 10+ years of relevant professional experience with at least 5 years in a leadership capacity;
● Experience managing technical teams of over 20 people;
● Practical experience applying AI/ML into product development
●Track record of end-to-end mobile product development and deployment;
● Demonstrated ability to think strategically about how technology can advance business objectives including user experience and profitability;
● Proven ability to build, coach, and lead a high performing and dynamic team of engineers and data scientists;
● Working technical knowledge in major languages, frameworks, and tools relevant to the the product: React JS / Redux / JScripts. Python, GraphQL, My SQL, AWS Cloud based development and deployment, Bitbucket, CSS, SMS, Ubuntu, Apache, PostgreSQL,
● Experience with DevOps, continuous integration and deployment and micro-services architecture;