Senior Product Designer (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Product – Product Design /
Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, is the leading customer relationship management (CRM) suite designed to fully cultivate long-term customer relationships to empower businesses and expand in a fast-changing digital world. Brevo makes it simple and accessible for businesses to grow their customer relationships with intuitive and scalable marketing and CRM tools such as Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Chat, Marketing Automation, Meetings, and much more.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 750+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across eight offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, Vienna, and Toronto.
At Brevo, all Brevonauts evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: empower the customer, build up together, impact first, humbly open, and people company.
In order to continue to enrich the content creation experience, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer in the Creative tribe. Within the Creative tribe, you will be responsible for designing and optimizing the no-code editors that allow our users to create content to communicate with their customers on our different channels. You will join a UX team composed of 20 people covering 4 expertises: product design, content design, user research and system design. You will work in close collaboration with a PM and an EM within your tribe and will report directly to a Product Design Manager. A tribe is composed of 1 Product Designer, 1 Product Manager and 3 to 4 developers.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Discovery: uncover unmet needs through research, prioritize them with PM and identify opportunities. We like it when our designers have a knack for meeting our customers.
- Define and develop: develop creative solutions in collaboration with product and engineering stakeholders.
- Deliver: ensure best-in-class handoffs and make sure the delivery phase is going well, in close collaboration with engineering.
- Assess: define KPIs for success and follow up on them.
How you will do it:
- Collaborate with the whole Product team in defining the product strategy
- Present your work in an engaging, clear, and thoughtful manner
- Mentor the junior team members in their evolution and help them become experienced designers
What will contribute to your success:
- A designer with 4/5 years of experience working as a Product Designer
- Proficient with Figma, experience with advanced prototyping tools is appreciated
- A strong communicator: you effectively interact with others to build relationships, influence, and facilitate the sharing of ideas and information. You use tact and diplomacy to navigate difficult situations
- An eager learner: you seek opportunities to learn from colleagues, from failures, and from experience
- Result-oriented: you believe progress is incremental and measurable
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with room for career progression
- Brevo offers an Ownership Plan which is inspired by ESOP or stock programs. This way you will participate in the event of financial success with a considerable bonus.
- Meal vouchers - Swile (€12.5 per day - 72% paid by the company)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- A first video interview with our HR Team (30 minutes)
- A second video interview with the Hiring Manager (1H)
- A live case study (1H)
- A last video interview with our UX Director and our team (1H)
Brevo puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members. Members.