Business Development Representative - German (m/f/d) (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Berlin, Germany /
Revenue – Sales/BDR /
Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, is the leading customer relationship management (CRM) suite designed to fully cultivate long-term customer relationships to empower businesses and expand in a fast-changing digital world. Brevo makes it simple and accessible for businesses to grow their customer relationships with intuitive and scalable marketing and CRM tools such as Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Chat, Marketing Automation, Meetings, and much more.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 750+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across eight offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, Vienna, and Toronto.
At Brevo, all Brevonauts evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: empower the customer, build up together, impact first, humbly open, and people company.
We are looking for an exceptional Business Development Representative to join us and build a talented, curious and engaged team.
Your main objective will be to generate sales qualified leads for the Account Executives and also to help our small business customers select the right products for them.
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Understand the various value propositions of Sendinblue and our products to be able to generate interest and curiosity of our prospects
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Offer product/platform demonstrations (online or at professional events)
- Close small business deals
- Run up-sell and churn prevention strategies
- Reply to client requests for proposals
What will contribute to your success:
- You have between 1 - 2 years of proven sales experience, ideally in the B2B SaaS area
- You speak German and English on a C1 / C2 Level (French is a plus)
- Experience with Salesforce and G Suite a plus
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, retail, brands selling directly to consumers
- Strong interest in new technologies
- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- You want to make a real difference
What we offer:
- Brevo offers an Ownership Plan which is inspired by ESOP or stock programs. This way you will participate in the event of financial success with a considerable bonus.
- Fully paid Urban Sports Club M Membership
- Budget to subsidize various expenses for your Lunch, Internet and more
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Language learning with Babbel app!
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- Office Library (we also order relevant Books for your Role)
- Global company offsite and inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern Office with kicker table and table tennis
- 3 Days Home Office
- Free fruits & drinks
- Pizza Wednesday, Monthly breakfast & many events and fun activities
- Learning & development opportunities
Studies have shown that women tend to apply to Jobs only when they meet 100% of the criteria, while men tend to apply even without a 100% match.
If you think this Position is interesting and relevant for you, please don't refrain from applying just because you don't meet all the listed criteria above.
Brevo puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members. Members.