Legal Counsel - Internship
Paris, France /
Finance/Legal – Legal /
Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, is the leading customer relationship management (CRM) suite designed to fully cultivate long-term customer relationships to empower businesses and expand in a fast-changing digital world. Brevo makes it simple and accessible for businesses to grow their customer relationships with intuitive and scalable marketing and CRM tools such as Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Chat, Marketing Automation, Meetings, and much more.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 750+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across eight offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, Vienna, and Toronto.
At Brevo, all Brevonauts evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: empower the customer, build up together, impact first, humbly open, and people company.
General mission of the position :
Reporting to the team of Legal Counsels, your role would be to advise and support our global organization on general legal matters, with sound business understanding and hands-on capacity. The role is located in Paris.
As a Legal Counsel Intern, you will :
- Provision of practical legal advice and risk assessments to internal clients on various legal topics (contracts, compliance, HR etc)
- Provide legal assistance to the customer support team
- Draft & review commercial agreements in French and English (SaaS agreements, service agreements, Terms of Service, DPAs, NDAs etc.)
- Work on internal processes Monitoring on regulatory and legal developments related to our activities
What will contribute to your success:
- Experience revising and drafting commercial agreements
- Experience in IP/IT environment and GDPR
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English and French
- Self-motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, while able to work independently
- Ability to convince and to interact productively and collaboratively with personnel at all levels
- Strong work ethic, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams
- Flexibility to work and communicate in a multicultural environment on a daily basis
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- Meal vouchers - Swile (12,5 € per day)
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- ...and more!
Brevo puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members. Members.