Customer Success Manager - Captain Wallet - Spanish / English (Apprenticeship)
Paris, France /
Captain Wallet – Customer Success /
Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, is the leading customer relationship management (CRM) suite designed to fully cultivate long-term customer relationships to empower businesses and expand in a fast-changing digital world. Brevo makes it simple and accessible for businesses to grow their customer relationships with intuitive and scalable marketing and CRM tools such as Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Chat, Marketing Automation, Meetings, and much more.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 750+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across eight offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, Vienna, and Toronto.
At Brevo, all Brevonauts evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: empower the customer, build up together, impact first, humbly open, and people company.
Do you know what a wallet is? Yes, you may even use them without realizing it. These applications are exploding in use all over the world and allow you to pay with your phone and save everything you usually put in your wallet onto your phone and a lot more. Loyalty cards, offers, coupons, e-reservations, access badges, boarding passes, insurance cards, concert or event tickets, etc.
Captain Wallet is the leading SaaS platform in Europe that allows brands to connect to wallets like Apple Wallet and Google Wallet. For brands, wallets create a highly personalized and effective communication channel directly on their mobile with their consumers.
Today we are a team of 30 employees and 200 (and growing!) key accounts, such as Intersport, Monoprix, McDonald's, Le Bon Marché, Malakoff Humanis, Sandro, Décathlon, Sephora, Courir, Lacoste, Sarenza, Auchan, L’Occitane. We are serving customers in more than 150 countries.
Our Customer Success team's role is to ensure that our customers get the best out of their wallet. CSMs manage a portfolio of customers, starting with the onboarding phase, and work hand-in-hand with the brand’s marketing and IT teams to meet their needs, implement the wallet journeys, and ensure long-term satisfaction, retention, and growth by achieving their business objectives.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager Apprentice to join the Customer Success team based in Paris.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Manage the integration project between Captain Wallet and the Client’s information system
- Accompany the client from the moment he takes control of the platform until he is completely autonomous
- Accompany the client in the project deployment within their organization and in achieving their business objectives
- Support for the client’s internal and external technical teams
- With your pivotal position, you will also actively participate in the product life and development.
What will contribute to your success:
- In a Business or Digital Marketing School and looking for an apprenticeship contract for 1 or 2 years
- Customer-oriented: ability to exchange, understand and manage customers' strategy and needs
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both English & Spanish
- Knowledge of digital marketing and communication
- Willingness to dive into technical details
- A good project manager: self-organization, planning ahead, delivering on time
- Not mandatory: Previous experience in customer-facing roles, preferably in a SaaS company
What we offer:
- Develop your professional skills a valuable experience
- Develop your digital, marketing, technical, and project management hard skills
- Work with an objective of continuous improvement
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative start-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- Ticket restaurant - Swile card (12,5€ per working day)
- Reimbursement of 50% of public transport
- Good work-life balance, occasional work from home (up to 3 days per week)
- A modern office in central Paris with fruits, snacks, drinks, and lots of fun activities
- Introduction call (30 minutes)
- A first interview with your future manager and the Head of CSM (45 minutes)
- A last interview with a co-founder of Captain Wallet (45 minutes)
Brevo puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members. Members.