Customer Success Engineer (Full Remote Policy)
Berlin, Germany /
Revenue – Customer Success /
Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, is the leading customer relationship management (CRM) suite designed to fully cultivate long-term customer relationships to empower businesses and expand in a fast-changing digital world. Brevo makes it simple and accessible for businesses to grow their customer relationships with intuitive and scalable marketing and CRM tools such as Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Chat, Marketing Automation, Meetings, and much more.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 750+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across eight offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, Vienna, and Toronto.
At Brevo, all Brevonauts evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: empower the customer, build up together, impact first, humbly open, and people company.
We are seeking a Customer Success Engineer to join our Customer Success Team in the Berlin office.
The Customer Success Engineer manages technical portfolios and is the main point of contact for our enterprise clients. You are responsible for resolving sophisticated technical issues that may potentially have a costly and far-reaching impact on the client’s portfolio. Acting as a strategic advisor to the client, you are in charge of maintaining the client’s satisfaction and ensuring growth/retention.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will:
- Manage portfolio of new and existing clients from onboarding to renewal and drive adoption of Brevo
- Identify development and growth opportunities within the portfolio
- Set your clients up for success: Establish critical goals/KPIs
- Be Brevo’s expert and proactively monitor your client's KPIs to drive adoption & value
- Educate your client by delivering demo and training of Brevo's product
- Collaborate closely with the Sales and Customer Care teams on a day-to-day basis to solve your customers problem and help them reach their objectives
- Be the voice of the customer to the Product and Marketing team
- Adopt a data-driven approach in the management of your portfolio
What will contribute to your success:
- Fluent in German and in English
- At least 2+ years experience in Pre Sales, Technical Account Manager, or similar role preferably in a SaaS company
- Advanced knowledge in troubleshooting REST APIs and applications
- Experience working with RESTful technology, APIs, and software engineering languages (PHP, NodeJS, Python, C# or Java)
- Skills in fixing network connectivity issues are a plus
- Strong ability to understand, manage and drive customers' needs and strategy
- Ability to drive issue resolution and work in collaboration with all departments (sales, product, care, finance, etc.)
What we offer:
- Brevo offers an Ownership Plan which is inspired by ESOP or stock programs. This way you will participate in the event of financial success with a considerable bonus.
- Fully paid Urban Sports Club M Membership
- Budget to subsidize various expenses for your Lunch, Internet and more
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Language learning with Babbel app!
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- Office Library (we also order relevant Books for your Role)
- Global company offsite and inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern Office with kicker table and table tennis
- 3 Days Home Office
- Free fruits & drinks
- Pizza Wednesday, Monthly breakfast & many events and fun activities
- Learning & development opportunities
Brevo puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members. Members.