DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) - Hybrid Remote Policy
Berlin, Germany /
Technical – Infrastructure /
Brevo is a complete European CRM suite: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of more than 730 employees of over 67 nationalities spread across seven offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, and Toronto.
We’re looking for a consolidated DevOps Engineer, who will contribute to define the technical architecture and set up the processes (automated deployment, monitoring…) while working closely with the development teams.
The DevOps team is responsible for building and maintaining the whole infrastructure, scaling the platform and ensuring its stability and performance, as well as building the good practices and the tools to ensure the fastest delivery, while maintaining the highest quality standard.
As DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Understand our platform, challenges and needs to maintain the running projects and build an effective strategy for our platform and the relevant action plans, on the short and long term
- Improve and implement infrastructure architectures optimised for performance, reliability, scalability, security, cost and most importantly customer satisfaction
- Analyse and resolve complex problems associated with existing infrastructure operation and application running
- Provide technical assessment and measure the impact on our Infrastructure about any changes required by the product
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the infrastructure
- Keep updated about technology advancements and ensure best practices.
Our technical stack: Ansible, AWX, Docker , Rancher, RabbitMQ, Percona MySQL, MongoDB, ELK Stack, PHP, Golang, Java, Nginx, HAProxy, Redis cluster, Linux, Gitlab, Shell Scripts, Newrelic, Grafana
What will contribute to your success:
- At least 3+ years experience working as DevOps or SRE, including some experience in system administration and networking
- Hands on mentality to deliver pragmatic solutions and positive attitude
- Ability to pick up new technology concepts on the fly and discuss with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge in CI/CD, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes, and/or Rancher. Strong knowledge in automation scripting languages like Shell and Python
- Good understanding of containerization, infrastructure orchestration, microservices and information security.
- Very good English and strong experience in a multicultural environment - another language will be appreciated such as Hindi, German or French.
- Good knowledge with logging and monitoring infrastructure
What we offer you:
- Brevo offers an Ownership Plan which is inspired by ESOP or stock programs. This way you will participate in the event of financial success with a considerable bonus.
- Fully paid Urban Sports Club M Membership.
- Budget to subsidize various expenses for your Lunch, Internet and more.
- Budget to support your workspace at home.
- Language learning with Babbel app!
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation.
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave.
- Office Library (we also order relevant Books for your Role).
- Global company offsite and inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits).
- A modern Office with kicker table and table tennis.
- 3 Days Home Office.
- Free fruits & drinks.
- Pizza Wednesday, Monthly breakfast & many events and fun activities.
- Learning & development opportunities.
Brevo puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members.