Head of Customer Success Management EMEA (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Revenue – Customer Success /
Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, is the leading customer relationship management (CRM) suite designed to fully cultivate long-term customer relationships to empower businesses and expand in a fast-changing digital world. Brevo makes it simple and accessible for businesses to grow their customer relationships with intuitive and scalable marketing and CRM tools such as Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Chat, Marketing Automation, Meetings, and much more.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 750+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across eight offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, Vienna, and Toronto.
At Brevo, all Brevonauts evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: empower the customer, build up together, impact first, humbly open, and people company.
Brevo is currently seeking a highly qualified Regional Head of Customer Success Management (CSM) who possesses an unwavering passion for driving client success, fostering team development, and demonstrating expertise in the Martech ecosystem.
In this pivotal role based in Paris and reporting directly to the Global Customer Success Director, you will assume full responsibility for formulating and executing a robust EMEA region strategy. As the owner of your region's revenue, you will monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and proactively drive action plans in response to ever-evolving circumstances.
Furthermore, as an inspirational leader, you will continuously invest in the growth and development of your team members, creating a collaborative and stimulating work environment that fosters the seamless sharing of knowledge and best practices.
As Head of CSM, you will:
- Develop and implement strategic plans and initiatives for your regional customer success team to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and revenue growth. Set regional goals, objectives, and performance metrics.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to your regional customer success team, including hiring, training, mentoring, and performance management. Foster a positive team culture and promote collaboration, accountability, and continuous improvement.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, understanding their business needs, challenges, and goals. Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as sales, product, and support, to ensure customer success and satisfaction.
- Develop and implement customer success processes, workflows, and best practices to optimize customer onboarding, adoption, and retention. Utilize Salesforce and tools to track, measure, and report on customer success metrics and outcomes.
- Act as a customer advocate within the organization, representing customer feedback, insights, and needs to influence product development, marketing, and business strategies. Proactively identify and address customer risks, challenges, and opportunities.
- Drive upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities by identifying and capitalizing on customer expansion opportunities. Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop customer success-driven revenue initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and customer success innovations. Drive continuous improvement in customer success strategies, processes, and performance to achieve department and company objectives.
What will contribute to your success:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- 5 years of experience in Customer Success in Martech
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong customer-centric mindset
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various teams
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- Chance to grow your professional & technical skills, with room for career progression
- Brevo offers an Ownership Plan which is inspired by ESOP or stock programs. This way you will participate in the event of financial success with a considerable bonus.
- Meal vouchers - Swile (€12.5 per day - 72% paid by the company)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- A first video interview with our Talent Acquisition team
- A second interview with our CSM Director
- A meeting with our Chief Revenue Officer
- A use case
- A get to know with the team
Brevo puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members. Members.