Technical Support Specialist - French (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Customer – Customer Experience /
Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, is the leading customer relationship management (CRM) suite designed to fully cultivate long-term customer relationships to empower businesses and expand in a fast-changing digital world. Brevo makes it simple and accessible for businesses to grow their customer relationships with intuitive and scalable marketing and CRM tools such as Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Chat, Marketing Automation, Meetings, and much more.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 750+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across eight offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, Vienna, and Toronto.
At Brevo, all Brevonauts evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: empower the customer, build up together, impact first, humbly open, and people company.
Within the international Customer Experience team, you will be the preferred intermediary of our Enterprise accounts by helping in the diagnosis and resolution of their technical problems.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will help the client to achieve a seamless experience with our platform to make them entirely satisfied and to ensure retention and upsells.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will:
- Be an advisor for our clients:
- Strive to provide all customers with outstanding customer experience
- Develop your proactivity to anticipate and exceed customer’s expectations
- Identify knowledge missing to make customers autonomous and reduce the number of cases
- Work closely with all the Brevo departments and especially with the CSM team
- Be knowledgeable and engaged to be part of client retention and upsell and improve our processes to develop the customer satisfaction
- Address challenging customers with their technical topics:
- Diagnose, report, follow, and resolve system, clients, and operational issues that impact
- Prioritize, troubleshoot, and build a response plan on issues relating to our platform
- Communicate efficiently on issues through email, tickets, and phone and organize meetings when needed with the customers
- Handle topics that require escalation outside of the department (Product, Tech, Sales…)
- Participate in bug resolution with the technical teams
- Monitor the main KPIs (CSAT, 1st response time,…) and make them progress
- Develop your technical knowledge:
- Work independently to master emailing best practices, as well as our platform and the tools we offer customers
- Develop familiarity with technical aspects of email marketing (DNS record creation/modification, email-friendly HTML, and the Brevo API)
What will contribute to your success:
- Autonomy, curiosity, and investigation are key in this position
- Fluent in French and English
- At least 2+ years experience in Customer Service, or Technical Account Manager preferably in a SaaS company
- Advanced knowledge in technical troubleshooting and APIs
- Strong ability to understand, manage, follow, and drive customers’ needs and strategy
- Be confident with multiple tickets management simultaneously
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to resolve issues and collaborate with all departments
- Aptitude to explain in an easy way really technical topics
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- Chance to grow your professional & technical skills, with room for career progression
- Brevo offers an Ownership Plan which is inspired by ESOP or stock programs. This way you will participate in the event of financial success with a considerable bonus.
- Meal vouchers - Swile (€12.5 per day - 72% paid by the company)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
Meet us !
- Video call with our HR team (30 minutes)
- A case study
- Interview with our Senior Team Leader CX Enterprise and our Chief Revenue Officer
- Get to know with the team
Brevo puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members. Members.