Customer Experience Representative - English (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Sofia, Bulgaria /
Customer – Customer Experience /
Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, is the leading customer relationship management (CRM) suite designed to fully cultivate long-term customer relationships to empower businesses and expand in a fast-changing digital world. Brevo makes it simple and accessible for businesses to grow their customer relationships with intuitive and scalable marketing and CRM tools such as Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Chat, Marketing Automation, Meetings, and much more.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 750+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across eight offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, Vienna, and Toronto.
At Brevo, all Brevonauts evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: empower the customer, build up together, impact first, humbly open, and people company.
Brevo Customer Experience Representatives wear many hats. While their first responsibility is to offer direct support, primarily via email and telephone, there are many other elements to the job as well.
We are looking for an English native speaker to join our team!
- Manage and resolve daily client tickets.
- Ensure that clients' questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly.
- Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department.
- Report, analyze and resolve system, clients, and operational issues that impact
- Strive to provide all customers with outstanding customer experience
- Grow client relations and work closely with the tech team to identify bugs.
- Work independently to master emailing best practices, as well as our platform and the tools we offer customers.
- Develop familiarity with technical aspects of email marketing, such as DNS record creation/modification, email-friendly HTML, and the Brevo API.
- English native (mandatory)
- Customer focused
- At least a first experience in customer management focused on retention
- Familiarity with email marketing is a plus
- The ability to jump right into a fun and relaxed office culture
- SaaS experience is a plus
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- SIBOP: all Sendinblue employees are granted with our shared ownership plan - the more Sendinblue will be valuated, the more you will get
- A modern office in a central location in South Sofia with fun activities
- An umbrella of paid leaves and public holidays (25 days of paid leave per year)
- Flexible remote policy
- Additional medical insurance
- Multisport sports card
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings (including bi-weekly lunch outside of the office)
- HR Video call
- A Case Study to do at home
- An interview with your future Team Lead
- An interview with our Head of Customer Care
Brevo puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members. Members.