Technical Partner Manager (Hybrid Remote Policy)
Paris, France /
Marketing – Marketing Tech /
Brevo, formerly known as Sendinblue, is the leading customer relationship management (CRM) suite designed to fully cultivate long-term customer relationships to empower businesses and expand in a fast-changing digital world. Brevo makes it simple and accessible for businesses to grow their customer relationships with intuitive and scalable marketing and CRM tools such as Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Chat, Marketing Automation, Meetings, and much more.
We are a rapidly growing team of more than 750+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across eight offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, Vienna, and Toronto.
At Brevo, all Brevonauts evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: empower the customer, build up together, impact first, humbly open, and people company.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Technical Partner Manager to join our Growth Marketing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and enabling our Tech Partner Program to grow and scale. If you are passionate about technology and have a proven track record in technical partner management, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today to join our team!
As a Technical Partner Manager, you will :
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key technology partners (Meta, Google, WordPress, Shopify) to ensure mutual success and growth.
- Provide onboarding, training and support to our partners, experts/agencies and customers
- Lead technical integration projects via API and/or relevant ecosystems WordPress, Shopify, etc to ensure smooth and successful launches and ongoing support.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and product management, to develop go-to-market plans and execute joint marketing campaigns.
- Drive brand awareness and acquisition through content creation, email campaigns, social, podcasts, field and virtual events, and webinars.
- Monitor partner performance and provide feedback and guidance to drive growth and improvement; Establish KPIs internally and with partners, and analyze and track results.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to bring new ideas and solutions to our partner ecosystem.
What will contribute to your success:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in partner management, with a focus on SaaS solutions and eCommerce platforms (ex. Shopify, WooCommerce, etc)
- Strong knowledge of API development and integration processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead complex technical integrations from start to finish
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation tools
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale up environment in a hyper-growth context
- Chance to grow your professional & technical skills, with room for career progression
- Brevo offers an Ownership Plan which is inspired by ESOP or stock programs. This way you will participate in the event of financial success with a considerable bonus.
- Meal vouchers - Swile (€12.5 per day - 72% paid by the company)
- Excellent private health care, of which 70% is covered by the company
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when sanitary situation permits)
- Work's council benefits (HelloCSE)
- Very competitive referral program
- Second parent leave: 1 month of fully paid leave
- English and French classes, and over 155000 courses available on Udemy
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- A modern office in a central location with free fruits, drinks & lots of fun activities
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents
- ..and more!
- Video interview with our HR Team
- A first video interview with our Head of Growth
- Case study
- Review of the use case with one member of the team
- A video interview with our CMO
Brevo puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members. Members.