Bilingual Customer Experience Representative (French)
Toronto, Canada /
Customer – Customer Experience /
Collaboration and innovation, while staying humbly open are at the root of our identity. At Brevo, we are a growing and diverse team with offices across France, India, Germany, Austria, US/Canada, and more. Headquartered in Paris, Brevo is the European leader in Customer Experience Stack.
Our service provides the ultimate CRM suite: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, and more in one single platform.
Our mission is to empower organizations with the tools they need to build strong customer relationships while driving long-term success.
As the recipient of 2022 Best in Biz SMBs and 2023 Built In Best Places to Work awards, we truly value creating a space where our team members and clients feel that they are heard and respected. If you’re looking for a fast-paced and exciting environment where your potential for growth and development is unlimited, then we look forward to meeting you soon!
Brevo Customer Experience Representatives wear many hats. While their first responsibility is to offer direct technical support, primarily via email and telephone, there are many other elements to the job as well.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic candidate to join our customer care team in the Toronto office.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Manage and resolve daily client tickets.
- Answer all client incoming calls with proper tone and professionalism.
- Ensure that clients' questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly.
- Address challenging customers and problems that require escalation outside of the department.
- Report, analyze and resolve system, clients and operational issues that impact service quality.
- Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience.
- Grow client relations and work closely with the tech team to identify bugs.
- Work independently to master emailing best practices, as well as our platform and the tools we offer customers.
- Develop familiarity with technical aspects of email marketing, such as DNS record creation/modification, email-friendly HTML, and the Brevo API.
- Fluent in French.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in French/English.
- Customer focused with the ability to build customer relationships and customer confidence.
- At least 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Familiarity with email marketing
- The ability to jump right into a fun and relaxed office culture
- Currently living in the Seattle, Washington area
What we offer:
- Hybrid/full remote work options
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- All Brevo employees are granted our shared ownership plan - the more Brevo will be evaluated, the more you will get
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Monthly Lunch Stipend
- Optional RRSP plan
- Optional health insurance package
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- A modern office in a central location with free snacks/drinks and fun activities!
- Team events
- ..and more!
Brevo puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members.