San Mateo, CA /
Operations and Supply Chain /
Working at the intersection of hardware, software, and coffee, we are building technology to make it easy and affordable for everyone to have a perfect cup of coffee where they live and work. And we want you to be a part of it. We're backed by some of the best venture funds in the Bay Area, as well as numerous industry leaders and veterans. If you are a dynamic problem solver that is excited to take on a variety of strategic, operational, and analytical projects to drive growth (all the while drinking the best coffee), we would love to chat with you!
What You'll Be Working On
Brewbird is looking for an operations manager who is a jack of all trades. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, committed to learning and personal development, a team player, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You will build and optimize scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth. This will include researching and sourcing new kinds of partnerships, as needed, to enable faster and more profitable operations. Similarly, you will design and implement operational improvements to increase efficiency in the process flow for ordering, inventory management, and data management.
- 3+ years of experience working within fast-growing companies in a business operations role, managing complex projects from start to finish.
- Experience driving large initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research/analysis to building the business and operational plans through to driving execution to success is required.
- Experience with workflow management and automation.
- Ability to manage projects effectively and often several at a time
- A bias toward data driven decisions, with the ability to create the necessary models to monitor critical metrics over time.
- Great attitude and willingness to go above and beyond for an exceptional customer experience.
At Brewbird, we put our people first. In addition to a competitive compensation package with meaningful early stage equity, we provide our employees with flexible paid time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, company sponsored team lunches, unlimited coffee/beverages, and a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking.
Brewbird is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.