Solution Architect and Team Lead
Los Angeles, CA
Bridg's innovative customer lifecycle management software enables multi-unit retail and restaurant to improve customer return frequency so they can predictably grow sales across their stores. With headquarters in West LA / Santa Monica, we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
About Engineering at Bridg
We're a diverse engineering team based in Los Angeles, who come from all walks of life. We have successful start-up experience and embrace processes and technologies that amplify output. Day-to-day we leverage Java, React, micro services, Kafka, AWS, and Postgres. We're very adaptable and looking for someone who welcomes the opportunity to solve a broad range of problems.
We are confident about the quality of our code releases and own everything we ship. We partner and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization. We write code that is maintainable, and designed for scalability and performance.
We’re looking for…
A Solution Architect and Team Lead who will jump right into hands-on development while leading a team of developers for our flagship products. Our teams collaborate closely with DevOps, QA, and Customer Success and provides the design and engineering for our systems.
You’re interested in solving complex problems with your teammates? We understand and feel the same! So what’s holding you back? Come be a part of ground-breaking startup, changing the way businesses interact with their customers!
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or Engineering discipline
- 5+ years Java and Spring Boot experience
- 2+ years experience with Big Data or high volume data processing
- 2+ years functioning in a team lead role
- Experience in a variety of relevant technologies including Cassandra, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Java, Spring Boot, NoSQL databases, Elastic Search, Docker, Microservices architecture, Hive and Presto
- AWS cloud experience with S3, ECS, Lambda, AWS Glue, etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated, curious, capable and a lifetime learner
- Design and architect new solutions
- Motivate, inspire and grow the team technically
- Learn newer technologies quickly to bring solutions to problems
- Conduct code reviews
- Promote software engineering best practices
- Instill our culture of a highly innovative and collaborative team environment
- Facilitate technical team meetings
- Hands-on coding
*No Third Parties
Bridg is a marketing software company that provides a CRM solution, email and SMS marketing, insights and analytics, mobile app and loyalty program development for restaurants and retailers. Powered by transaction data, Bridg builds unique 360º customer profiles to understand individualized behavior patterns, providing clients with deep data science used to create wide-reaching, effective personalized marketing campaigns that drive traffic and sales in a measurable way.
Our headquarters is located in West LA / Santa Monica, and we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.