Los Angeles, CA /
As an Sales Executive, you will develop new customer opportunities and close sales for Bridg
offerings with enterprise brick and mortar retailers.
In this role, you will work to profile and research market opportunities, define and influence across the entire decision-making process and work with key stakeholders such as client C- level executives (e.g; CMO, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Analytics Officer) and key 3rd party influencers such as System Integrators, Consultancies and Digital Agencies to understand the business environment, identify priorities, and develop differentiated solutions to solve the prospects challenges.
You will contribute to business growth in a fast paced and collaborative atmosphere as a valued member of the Bridg team. The primary measures of your success will be opportunities created and closed sales.
● Develop new business in enterprise brick and mortar retail markets (e.g; restaurants, convenience stores, grocers, CPGs)
● Work to develop ongoing pipeline of opportunity utilizing Marketing, Strategic Advisors and Channel partners whilst also proactively prospecting via own networking, cold-calling, events and marketing lead follow-up
● Work autonomously to close sales process to ensure you meet or exceed productivity and quota targets
● Develop a detailed understanding of the Bridg solutions; delivering differentiated value propositions to prospective clients, with the ability to deep dive into customer requirements and understand their challenges to offer the best solution
● Manage RFP processes; responsibility to develop, write and deliver solution-based sales proposals
● Own client meetings, deliver demonstrations
● Own the negotiating process, successfully working with stakeholders including sales management, finance and legal teams
● Take ownership of pipeline management, CRM updates, forecasting and report accordingly to organization
● Minimum 8 years of experience selling technology solutions (e.g; CRM, Marketing Cloud, Automation, Data Analytics, Customer Data Platform) and/or data/information offerings that assist clients in enhancing their consumer understanding and engagement
● A proven sales hunter with outstanding quota attainment history and track record
● Experience selling at the "C" level – e.g; Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Analytics Officer
● Consultative and solution selling experience
● BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency Desired Skills
● Persistence and high energy
● Creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast- paced environment
● Planning and closing skills
● Must be a team player
● Ability to build relationships quickly via electronic means
● Discovery Skills
● Great written, verbal, and presentation skills
Bridg is a marketing software company that provides a CRM solution, email and SMS marketing, insights and analytics, mobile app and loyalty program development for restaurants and retailers. Powered by transaction data, Bridg builds unique 360º customer profiles to understand individualized behavior patterns, providing clients with deep data science used to create wide-reaching, effective personalized marketing campaigns that drive traffic and sales in a measurable way.
Our headquarters is located in West LA / Santa Monica, and we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.