Sr. Data Engineer
Sr. Data Engineer
Bridg is seeking a Sr. Data Engineer who will jump right into hands-on development to help us craft solutions that scale with and for our use of data. Our Data team provides the engineering, architecture, and support for the product and data sciences teams within the company. We're pretty sure that you’re interested in solving complex problems related to getting data here, there, and everywhere with your teammates - we understand and feel the same!
- Develop technical solutions as part of our data engineering team focused on building a highly scalable data integration and transformation platform
- BA/BS degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent practical experience. MS Preferred.
- 3+ years working in Big Data and related technologies
- Extensive programming experience in Java
- Extensive experience in the implementation and delivery of sophisticated big data infrastructure.
- AWS cloud experience (EC2, ECS, VPC, IAM, CloudFormation)
What we offer
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up. A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team.
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Loft-style office with plenty of break-out space
- Fully stocked company snack area complete with every drink and snack your heart desires
- Great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, and Vacation
Bridg's customer lifecycle management software helps retail and restaurant chains encourage customers to visit more and spend more, so they can predictably grow sales across their stores. Bridg helps marketing and finance teams analyze all their transaction data and understand every customer's value, then take automated and personalized actions to change customer behavior - like come back more frequently and spend more money.
Our headquarters is located in West LA / Santa Monica, and we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.