Data Engineer Architect
Bridg's innovative customer lifecycle management software enables multi-unit retail and restaurant to improve customer return frequency so they can predictably grow sales across their stores. Bridg helps marketing and finance teams analyze their data to better understand every customer's value and market to their interests across multiple channels.
With headquarters in West LA / Santa Monica, we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Bridg is seeking a Data Engineering Architect who will jump right into hands-on development and team leadership to help us craft solutions that scale with and for our use of data. Our Data team provides the engineering, architecture, and support for the product and data sciences teams within the company.
We're pretty sure that you’re interested in solving complex problems related to getting data here, there, and everywhere with your teammates - we understand and feel the same!
- Build and manage an data engineering team focused on building a highly scalable data integration and transformation platform
- Provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product life cycle.
- Collaborate directly with the CTO and CPO to define team strategy and technical roadmap, and drive the rapid adoption of appropriate technologies
- BA/BS degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent practical experience. MS Preferred.
- Strong leadership acumen, demonstrated through 3+ years of technology/team leadership experience
- 3+ years working in Big Data and related technologies
- Extensive experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Extensive experience in the design, implementation and delivery of sophisticated big data infrastructure.
- AWS cloud experience (ECS, Lambda, S3, etc.)
What we offer
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up. A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team.
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Loft-style office with plenty of break-out space
- Fully stocked company snack area complete with every drink and snack your heart desires
- Great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, and Vacation
Bridg's customer lifecycle management software helps retail and restaurant chains encourage customers to visit more and spend more, so they can predictably grow sales across their stores. Bridg helps marketing and finance teams analyze all their transaction data and understand every customer's value, then take automated and personalized actions to change customer behavior - like come back more frequently and spend more money.
Our headquarters is located in West LA / Santa Monica, and we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.