QA Automation Engineer
Ready to work on a cutting edge B2C marketing platform that touches nearly every consumer in the country?
As a QA Engineer at Bridg you are responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning, and driving Quality Assurance execution for our B2C web SaaS product. You will use your engineering acumen and passion for quality to drive results for and with our teams bringing cutting-edge big data products to market.
You will be working extensively with customers and cross functionally with team members from Design, Product, and Engineering in order to successfully help our team develop the features and products our customers want, need, or have yet to even imagine.
- Perform manual testing, software quality assurance, and implement test automation
- Utilize QA tools such as Selenium, JMeter, and Jenkins.
- Perform load testing utilizing JMeter scripts
- Collaborate with Engineering Team to document and practices and standards for QA
- Utilize hosted load testing services such as BlazeMeter and FloodIO to distributing the load geographically.
- Create estimates and budgets for QA activities.
- Report QA activities and project status to Engineering and Product Management on a weekly basis.
- Write test plans, test cases, status reports and summary reports.
- Participate in daily scrum and bi-weekly sprint planning meetings.
- Perform cross browser and multi-device testing
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in Software Testing and/or Development
- Experience with API testing tools such as SOAPUI
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, TestNG, and Jenkins
- Experience with load testing tools and suites such as JMeter
What we offer
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up. A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team.
- An incredible work environment - fun, casual and fast-paced
- Monthly team activities and outings
- Loft-style office with plenty of break-out space
- Fully stocked company snack area complete with every drink and snack your heart desires
- Great benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, and Vacation
Bridg's customer lifecycle management software helps retail and restaurant chains encourage customers to visit more and spend more, so they can predictably grow sales across their stores. Bridg helps marketing and finance teams analyze all their transaction data and understand every customer's value, then take automated and personalized actions to change customer behavior - like come back more frequently and spend more money.
Our headquarters is located in West LA / Santa Monica, and we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.