Local Sales Specialist
SOUK FARMS /
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Sales Specialist to join our team. As a Local Sales Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth by establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, expanding our customer base, and maximizing sales opportunities in the agricultural sector within Rwanda and the Region. Your expertise in sales techniques, market knowledge, and customer relationship management will be instrumental in achieving our ambitious sales targets.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies and tactics to promote our farming products.
- Identify and target prospective customers in domestic and regional markets, focusing on key agricultural regions.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, understanding their needs and providing exceptional customer service.
- Generate leads and convert them into successful sales through proactive prospecting, networking, and follow-up.
- Conduct market research to stay informed about industry trends, competitors, and general market conditions and suggest products that can be produced to satisfy the local and regional market.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, operations, and logistics to ensure seamless order fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor sales performance, analyze sales data, and generate regular reports to track progress against targets.
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales, preferably within the farming or agricultural industry.
- At least 3 years of sales experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish long-term client relationships.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on exceeding sales targets and driving business growth.
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to sales, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with the ability to overcome objections and secure profitable deals.
- Be fluent in English and Kinyarwanda. Both verbal and written. Other foreign language(s) such as French is a plus.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite programs and databases