Content Marketing Intern
Smarter Training. Better Results. BridgeAthletic.
Bringing elite level personalized strength training to every athlete, BridgeAthletic is changing the way athletes train for sporting events. The integrated BridgeAthletic platform leverages the power of technology to revolutionize the way coaches create, deliver, and track athlete progress. With customized training programs delivered directly to their smart phone or tablet, athletes train smarter, power through plateaus, and perform better come game time.
Who We Are
As former college and professional athletes and coaches, we understand the work it takes to win the championship or get to the podium. Having seen first-hand the difference access to great coaching can make, we want to make that competitive advantage available to every athlete, everywhere. That’s why we are bringing our customers unrivaled technology and training to get them and their teams ready for competition.
BridgeAthletic is hiring a creative self-starter to join our marketing team as a Content Marketing Intern. For this role, we are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. The ability and willingness to develop content related to our platform and strength training in general of interest to our many buyer personas is necessary. Candidates should have a comprehensive understanding of sports and strength training as well as a willingness to learn about using content for inbound marketing. The Content Marketing Intern will be expected to support the development of the company's voice across all blog content as well as through partner channels.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our BridgeBlog to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics
- Performing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on existing content pieces
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- BA/BS completed or underway with a focus in business, marketing, and/or journalism ideal
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our various audiences
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in sports marketing
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: sports or fitness, multi-channel marketing, content marketing, digital and mobile marketing
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) and Hubspot a plus
- The ability to work independently & as part of a team in a fast paced, rapid change environment
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality
- The ability to aim for results and deliver