Account Executive (San Francisco)
WHAT WE DO
BridgeAthletic builds high-performance training tools for coaches, trainers, physical therapists, and athletes who strive to achieve their potential. The integrated BridgeAthletic platform leverages the power of technology to revolutionize the way performance programs are created, delivered, and tracked.
WHO WE ARE
Elite sports is in our DNA. As Olympians, professional athletes, coaches, and doctors, our team understands the work it takes to achieve at the highest level. No matter your goals, every advantage brings you one step closer to success. That’s why we built the most comprehensive performance platform available--to empower today’s athletes to reach their peak.
BridgeAthletic is hiring a talented self-starter to join our sales team as an Enterprise Account Executive. For this role, we are looking for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals. We are having great traction in the space and are now working on building out our sales team.
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- A proven sales hunter and closer.
- 3+ years of outside enterprise software sales (SaaS) experience
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- NCAA D1 Athlete is a strong plus
- Tactful and creatively persistent
- Strong organizational skills
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality
- Delivers and aims for results
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of leads / named accounts
- Generate business opportunities through sports-industry networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting
- Generate leads from athletic competitions, tradeshows and regional networking events
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention