West Region (Remote)
Smarter Training. Better Results. BridgeAthletic.
Bringing elite level personalized strength training to every athlete, BridgeAthletic is changing the way athletes train for sporting events. The BridgeAthletic system leverages the power of technology to revolutionize the way coaches create, deliver, and track athlete progress. With customized training programs delivered directly to their smartphone or tablet, athletes train smarter, power through plateaus, and perform better come game time.
Who We Are
As former college and professional athletes and coaches, we understand the work it takes to win the championship or get to the podium. Having seen first-hand the difference access to great coaching can make, we want to make that competitive advantage available to every athlete, everywhere. That’s why we are bringing our customers unrivaled technology and training to get them and their teams ready for competition.
What we value in a Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Adaptable, humble, and interested in pushing the boundaries of what's possible
- Experience building RESTful services and websocket interfaces
- Experience with relational database design
- Experience with Node.js
- Proficient with a variety of persistence technologies (e.g. MySQL, MongoDb, ElasticSearch, Redis)
- Proficient with test automation frameworks (e.g. Mocha, Jasmine)
- Familiar with build automation tools (e.g. Grunt.js, Gulp.js, Webpack)
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Design core, backend software components
- Analyze and improve the efficiency and scalability of our server side application
- Contribute to client side architectural decisions and help manage the implementation of our web application
- Work with Olympians and Pro athletes to brainstorm and build awesome features
- Unlimited work from a remote home office
- Unlimited PTO policy
To get started, click on the link below. To fast track your application, let us know in your cover letter why this job, product, and/or company is of particular interest to you. We look forward to talking!