Smarter Training. Better Results. BridgeAthletic.
Bringing elite level personalized strength training to every athlete, BridgeAthletic is changing the way athletes train for sporting events. The BridgeAthletic system leverages the power of technology to revolutionize the way coaches create and deliver training to their athlete and track their progress. With customized training programs delivered directly to their smartphone or tablet, athletes train smarter, power through plateaus, and perform better come game time.
Who We Are
We are former collegiate and professional athletes and coaches. We understand the work it takes to win championships or to get to the podium. Having seen first-hand the difference access to great coaching can make, we want to make that competitive advantage available to every athlete, everywhere. That’s why we are bringing our customers unrivaled technology and training to get them and their teams ready for competition.
We are hiring a talented UX/UI designer to join and help our team create excellent products and user experiences. You are a self-starter, able to produce UX and UI requirements, design and build mockups and prototypes. The position is full-time and is based in San Francisco, CA. Passion for fitness and sports is a plus.
What we value in a UX/UI Designer:
- 4yr+ work experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- Adaptable, humble, and interested in pushing the boundaries of what's possible
- Ability to work well on your own and with others
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Experience with design software like Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Zeplin
- Experience with wireframe tools and data-driven design
- Portfolio of design projects
- Experience in software development is a plus
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Work with Olympians and Pro athletes to brainstorm and build awesome features
- Gather and evaluate UX requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers
- Manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently while maintaining priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate functionality and feel
To get started, click on the link below. To fast track your application, let us know in your cover letter why this job, product, and/or company is of particular interest to you. We look forward to talking!